Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's Jinteaurant (This's NOT a restaurant...^_^)

by niol Posted 12th Mar 2006 at 10:03 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 9:27 AM by niol

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
uhm how you say... hot? and sexxy my sims will ejnoy this luxxurei lot 1 sim in partcular will like it she is a (slut?) is that the word?

VEGETARIAN
why kill a cow, when lettuce has no heart-beat?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 6:44 AM
:D
Actually, the one shown in the pix is Erin Singles I make-overed. I moved her over to the Pleasantview with the rest of the strangetown defaults.

Does she look good to you? or just dressed up in a way you think she looks like a particular type of persons? Anyway, it's cool to see some interesting interpretations...
#4 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:39 AM
That's kool! I'm defenitly downloading this community lot! My sims will LOVE it! thanks!

~Usagi Tsukino~
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:39 AM
Maybe that's not quite what she meant It could be that she means that this lot is stylish and whimsical (hopefully?). That hat is pretty great, though...

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:57 AM Last edited by niol : 15th Mar 2006 at 11:37 AM.
*Eternal Moon*,
Thanks...

silvertreedrake,
Frankly, the goal of that post I made is just to tell that I don't mind someone calling my uploads as "sh*t/junks/rubbish" or what so long as they provide at least a valid reason.. N, I believe I can take whatever interpretations they give out...:bandit:

Besides, sl*ts can be some cool people... I don't view them derogatorily.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 1:06 PM
Any Expansion Packs Required???

(())
//\\
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abe_bart
Any Expansion Packs Required???

Part C3 in the info post has already stated:
"C3. made without any EP (So, EP what and/or what not required)"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niol
Part C3 in the info post has already stated:
"C3. made without any EP (So, EP what and/or what not required)"

but this crashes my game

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joeySimzee
but this crashes my game

Mine has been running fine in my base game copy...
What're your hardware specicfications?
Which game version(s) be you running it in?

Is it possible that the custom contents or recolours cause ID conflicts with some other custom contents in your game?

Anyone else having the same problem, please?

Regretfully, I'm still fixing my NL -OFB copy, so can't test that in that combination.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:02 AM
This is adorable. ;D I'm loving how sleek the outterrior is.

< 3, simaphobia