Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Temple of the Goddess Flora Walls and Floors

by BlueBerry11 Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2006 at 6:27 AM by BlueBerry11 : pic

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 6:37 AM
These are great! tyvm
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:38 AM
Wow! Thank you, Blueberry!

I don't know much about classical era architecture. Is there anything Byzantine you'd like to try? This are all fantastic!

A couple more for breakfast
A little more for tea
Just to take the edge off.
Just to take the edge off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:06 PM
I'm looking into some Assyrian/Babylonian Architecture now. I'd like to do some Byzantine walls too. I think I'm going to start an "Ancient East" Collection to accomodate them. But since a lot of Byzantine art is on the cusp of Medieval (and very certainly Christian), I feel kinda bad for lumping them together. IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT! I will most certainly be doing an Early Medieval series soon and I feel more comfortable putting all that is Byzantine in that category. Byzantine chapels are some of the most beautiful examples of the Byzantine style. But they are characterized by domes and arches (hard for walls/floors to reflect.) Though the Roman style has the same elements, it at least comes from an angular Greek tradition. Lol. Arches and stone. I have my work cut out for me

"Either this wallpaper goes or I do." ~ Oscar Wilde on his deathbed
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:21 AM
Superb!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:01 PM
Fantastic... I'm working on some mosaics at the moment but what I wanted to ask about was the fence around the pool. That's not maxis is it?

About limited screenshots.... you could copy and paste screenshots into a single image. You'll probably have to shrink the images down a bit to keep file size down but they'd still be bigger than the thumbnails. I suggest a few small images over the top of a large screenshot to show the detail.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:59 AM
I love love love these!! I keep deciding that a certain one of your sets is my favorite until I look at the next one and decide that one's my favorite, but right now, this one's my absolute fave!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful, beautiful creations!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:10 PM
Thank you. This definitely will add some personality into my poor boring houses. :D
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:27 PM
Love it ! They will surelly add some interest to my pics ...

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview