Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno's Face Marks

by squall117 Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 2:28 AM - Updated 10th May 2009 at 4:26 AM by squall117

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:40 PM
^.~Whoohoo i love Reno....the face Maekings are great^^
Keep up the good work

Twilightmist~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:09 PM
I <3 Reno too!!!! What a good guy, fab job ^_^
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:00 AM
lol! I'll have to agree with Michi! I can't wait to show my sister! She's going to loose it! lol! Now! I have all the peices to make a complete Reno! lol! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You totally rock! ;oD
!@_o!.oO(YEAY!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 5:24 AM
Hi, thanks for the nice replies, It's funny but I wasn't going to upload cuz I thought anyone could make it.
But then I thought that there's a lot of people who doesn't make recolors and another lot of people who makes recolors but never thought of this and well... Here it is
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:03 PM
wow nice job
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:32 PM
Good job! They look a lot more accurate then mine. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:59 AM
Hehe, thanks
After seeing yours... And watching the movie for 8th time...
I realized there's something kinda wrong, I think I'm going to get them a little closer to the ears.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:27 PM
I think it's already very very good! This one is indeed a little better than the other one. Love it, it's really look-a-like ^___^
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:24 AM
hehe thanks xD
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:33 PM
They are definitly good. Probably the best I've seen yet. Only thing I can comment on is that they don't go far enough up the sides. They need to come up a bit closer to the ends of his eyebrows.

But other than that, they are great. I'm really impressed.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 8:44 PM
I noticed that sometime after making this by watching the movie again and I corrected it, but I didn't upload cause no one seemed to care or maybe no one wanted to say: "dude this is wrong, fix it"
Now that I read your post I realise that there's someone who really cares or at least tells people they're mistaken, thanks for that the file's already updated

PS: If you think there's still something to get fixed just tell me and I'll do it
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 2:38 PM
Lmao, I almost got really scared by your PM. I was thinking "What!? I didn't say you were wrong!" rofl :P

But yeah, they look perfect. If you wanted to tweak them a little, you can just curl them a LITTLE bit more up around the corner of the eye (I can take a screen of your sim pic and show you using paint or something if you want), but I'm just being picky now :P

You have done a great job with these. They are seriously the best ones I have seen. I'm glad you appriciated the helpful criticism :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:05 PM
Really good!!! I love this version, I finished today Reno, and this touchment go perfect for him, thanks!!!!

See you
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 1:59 AM
Glad you like it But you can't use it... Hahaha just kidding :D
PS: Upload Reno as soon as you can, I really wanna se that
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM
¬¬ I kill you!

Thanks so much!

I uploaded the Rude a few minutes ago, and now I'm uploading the Reno. I hope that they like you

See you
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:37 PM
Wooo thanks for the great news!! I'll be checking the downloads every second :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 1:45 PM
Now THAT is absolutely perfect! They are the best! Well done! I love them. And I'm glad I could be some help to you to perfecting them ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 5:18 PM
Glad you like it and really thanks for your help, it really motivated me :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 6:03 AM
Can you make it in .zip files? Cause I cannot download .rar...
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:57 AM
Sorry but I can't. It's against the site rules to upload a zip and a rar.
Try using Q-Xpress
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:43 AM
I can't get them to work. I can't even find them when I try to make him. Where are they?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:48 AM
Fixed. Just download it again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:39 PM
*hugs* Thank for the awesome mesh!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:13 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:47 AM.
I am LOL married to Sephiroth in my game as I was in Sims1 and I am slowly working on making all the other characters from VII. Thanks for makings these for adorable Reno.
Page 1 of 2