Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Tasty Nude "barbie" SAFE Skins By KnightSkyKyte

by Dregaunis Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 8:52 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2006 at 4:08 AM by Dregaunis : Adding files and more explicit descriptions

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Looks beautiful, but could you make it so it is only applied to Fit sims and not ones with normal body type? I don't want EVERYONE running around with muscles like that...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:18 PM
Default Re: Strictly Fitly
Quote: Originally posted by MasterDinadan
Looks beautiful, but could you make it so it is only applied to Fit sims and not ones with normal body type? I don't want EVERYONE running around with muscles like that...

I could do talk to KSK and find out

So you're only wanting the muscles and not the faces? Or are you wanting the faces to go along with it?

Please note: The faces are a better match for these skintones over the maxis default faces, it will come for all states and not just fit. The game uses them as a THE face files for males period. The only way to override it is to use a custom skintone. Let me know if this is your wish or not, but it is possible to just package the "cut" skintones as default, so it won't be seen if they're anything other than "muscular/fit"

But just to let you know, there is a difference in muscular definition between the "regular" and "cut/fit" it's in the arms. Just wanted to let you know, I know it's not very noticable, but still.

Cheers
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
thankyou im too lazy to change the soft skintones so i just leave it there thinking it'll loook like a tan line no big.

"The world is changing and there are many who is finding it difficult to keep up"-FFX2
Why?
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
anyway thankyou

"The world is changing and there are many who is finding it difficult to keep up"-FFX2
Why?
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:15 AM
Hooray, DEFAULTS!!

* BIG HUGGGGGGG *

THANKYOU for all your work in fiddling about to make this possible - I now officially *LOVE YOU* !

I'm so glad after all your explorations and investigations, you finally made it!

Your screenshots are damn fine... (I LIKE.) Great idea to show it on the same sim (must remember that...)

Here's to you :cheers:

:happy dance:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:22 AM
cool... So the leaf is not there ingame... I was confused when I seen it before..
They look awsome!

also.. Knightskykyte, just read your siggy... I used to think you were a guy... Maybe it's cause of your avatar... lol...lol.. He's cool though! (just had to share that with everyone)
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xoxk9
cool... So the leaf is not there ingame... I was confused when I seen it before..
They look awsome!

also.. Knightskykyte, just read your siggy... I used to think you were a guy... Maybe it's cause of your avatar... lol...lol.. He's cool though! (just had to share that with everyone)

Thanks for explaining that Xoxk9, I always wondered why; now I know its the old fool 'em with the avatar trick... maybe I'll change it... but... I don't have a pic of me I'd ever post publically Maybe a dragon pic wouldn't be out of order ...or a ladybird, which wouldn't be out of order, either

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:04 AM
Wow! Your Barbie doll is cute!!Thx! :nod:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:15 AM
gorgeous! i love em ... keep up the good work!!!

Not made to measure baby
One size does not fit all
I will not be the one
You make to take the fall
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:20 AM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the encouragement and appreciation.

KnightSkyKyte, You know I love ya babe, I'm glad you're happy with them

Otep_perfectly_flawed
I love otep, that's one tough lesbian.....i also love the group who's lyrics you have in your signature, I love you already

Cheers and Hugs all around
Dougie
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dregaunis
I could do talk to KSK and find out

So you're only wanting the muscles and not the faces? Or are you wanting the faces to go along with it?

Please note: The faces are a better match for these skintones over the maxis default faces, it will come for all states and not just fit. The game uses them as a THE face files for males period. The only way to override it is to use a custom skintone. Let me know if this is your wish or not, but it is possible to just package the "cut" skintones as default, so it won't be seen if they're anything other than "muscular/fit"

But just to let you know, there is a difference in muscular definition between the "regular" and "cut/fit" it's in the arms. Just wanted to let you know, I know it's not very noticable, but still.

Cheers

Well, I don't mind the face, my main concern was simply in that by making this a replacement default, it would make all the sims in my neighboorhood look super macho, instead of only those that actually ARE macho (as in highest level of fitness :D). But I understand what you say about the face not changing with the fitness, so if this new face doesn't match the original body skin... I guess there's nothing that can really be done.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 5:55 PM
Thanks for offering more variety of packages! I'll experiment and see which one I like the best.
I already said it, but I think these sims are beautiful so thanks for converting them to defaults!

Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:56 AM
Okay, I'm going to feel stupid for asking this....but what exactly do you mean by replacement faces? Are my sims going to loose th efaces I put on them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 4:28 AM
Psylette:

No doll, they're just getting more improved "skins" for the faces you've already made them, your facial structure will remain the same......the lips and cheekbones are more defined (the lips look more real) It's just a more real look to the existing sims faces if you're using a maxis default skin. If you want, you can download the one that has all the male faces in it with the corresponding body type that you want on your sims for the cut/fit and/or normal state, just put it in your downloads folder and if you dont like what it does, then delete it, and get one of the two downloads (for cut alone, or the one that has both cut and normal) without any face files. I'm sure you'll like the change, but if not, hey, that's what I posted the "no face files" option for

HUGS
Dougie
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:58 AM
Thank you They are perfect! :D

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:37 PM
Got it, thank you so much for clearing that up! DO you think that you could do a download for young adults as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by euroboyPN
Thank you They are perfect! :D

Aw, thanks babe, I'm glad you like them.....KSK is very talented, I'm glad I got the opportunity to produce her work on a default level

Quote: Originally posted by Psylette
Got it, thank you so much for clearing that up! DO you think that you could do a download for young adults as well?

Hey doll, the young adult uses the same skin as the adult, (so I've been told) are you talking about teens? If so, I'm getting ready to make a new thread that has the options for teens and elders, I do have some screenshots, I guess I can post them to see if anyone wants them......I would appreciate feedback if anyone wants to give it to me.

For anyone who wants to know or even cares for that matter I have gotten KnightSkyKyte's permission (it was actually her special request) to make the teen through elder version.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:33 AM
I would deffinatly be interested...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 7:13 AM
Hey, I'm having a little bit of a problem. I downloaded package 1, and the skins look really great when my sim is wearing clothing (even completely invisible clothing so they look naked)
But when my sim is ACTUALLY naked, like in the shower or tub, their bottom half becomes replaced with the default naked skin (and the top half stays sexy). It looks really weird because the sexy top doesn't line up with the default bottom and it makes it look like my sim is wearing skin-tight flesh colored pants instead of being naked...

I don't know why this is happening. Is there something missing from the package or something?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 7:26 PM
I appreciate the feedback MasterDinadan, I'll look into it. I am not aware of any issues as those pictures (of the sim backside) are when the sim is actually naked using the "change suit" cheat. But I do appreciate the feedback and I will definitely look into it

Dougie
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 10:23 PM
I built 4 new sims and had them take showers, I can see absolutely nothing going on with the mesh lines, I know what you're talking about though, it happens to me on occasion with different clothing meshes (examples escape me at this moment) but I didnt see anything wrong with my sims, if anyone else is having this problem, please let me know......I may just be on crack but they look as wonderful as ever in my game.

Dougie
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 2:03 AM
MasterDinadan and Dregaunis, I don't know if the problem I had is the same as yours, but here it is:

One of my sims (unfortunately my favorite) has the same thing, above the waist he shows the tasty skin, below the waist the default Maxis skin. After days of going nuts over this, I figured out what was happening.

Somehow this sim has the skin for his bottom half reversed for fitness. In other words, if he's fit, the top half of his body shows the fit skin (the tasty replacement default) but the bottom half shows the fat skin (in your package there's no default replacement for fat, so the Maxis default.) The mesh is correct, but the skin is wrong.

I tried making the poor guy fat, and he showed up with Maxis default on top and the tasty replacement on the bottom! When I made him normal, the tasty showed up on his whole body.

Again, I don't know if your problem is the same, and I don't know if any other sims are like this. This may be a bug in Sims 2 but might not normally be obvious, just when you have really different looking default replacements for the fitness states.
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:37 PM
Can you make these lovely skintones for females as well, non-replacement ones? Thank you, if you do. =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 5:32 AM
Default Hmmmmmmmmm
Quote: Originally posted by cmarinetti
MasterDinadan and Dregaunis, I don't know if the problem I had is the same as yours, but here it is:

One of my sims (unfortunately my favorite) has the same thing, above the waist he shows the tasty skin, below the waist the default Maxis skin. After days of going nuts over this, I figured out what was happening.

Somehow this sim has the skin for his bottom half reversed for fitness. In other words, if he's fit, the top half of his body shows the fit skin (the tasty replacement default) but the bottom half shows the fat skin (in your package there's no default replacement for fat, so the Maxis default.) The mesh is correct, but the skin is wrong.

I tried making the poor guy fat, and he showed up with Maxis default on top and the tasty replacement on the bottom! When I made him normal, the tasty showed up on his whole body.

Again, I don't know if your problem is the same, and I don't know if any other sims are like this. This may be a bug in Sims 2 but might not normally be obvious, just when you have really different looking default replacements for the fitness states.

I will examine this immediately, THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!!! I just was not seeing this in my game, I thought it was a mesh problem.

I will post the corrected skins as soon as I get them uploaded, sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote: Originally posted by ABChanel
Can you make these lovely skintones for females as well, non-replacement ones? Thank you, if you do. =)

I'm Sorry ABChanel, KSK won't be doing anything for the chicks in the near future I don't think, she's enjoying life outside the game right now if you know what I mean. Otherwise they'd be posted already :sorry:

Dougie
Page 1 of 2