Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Last Supper

by Jhayze Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 12:59 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2007 at 11:04 AM by IgnorantBliss : moved to correct category

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:04 PM
Thanks for this. This should come in helpful in my Sim houses.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:07 PM
This will look perfect in my church convent. Thanks Jhayze.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 4:23 PM
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:52 PM
thank you for making this, it's one of my favorite paintings.
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:09 PM
woah u have made this painting look very classy.. good job dude the more i look the more i like it

btw got a small request, can make Edvard Munch, Scream too? I like the way u bring out the last supper painting... it actually look expensive.. lolz
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:14 PM
I'm surprised nobody's took on more famous paintings like this.
If you could do the Mona Lisa (by Da Vinci) and Starry Night (Van Gogh), that'd be perfect

I can't read or write :(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:07 AM
for those who requested,i got it all baby..just wait for it till i post it..hehehe

If You can't beat it,.... CHEAT IT!!!!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:25 AM
Wow...that's a nice painting, thank you! (Just one question, why is there a pair of scissors in the upper right corner?)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:38 AM
sorry for that..i did'nt recognized it until now..hehe..sorry.. don't worry i won'y appear in the game unless you zoom to it..

If You can't beat it,.... CHEAT IT!!!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:41 AM
Oh that's fine! I just wanted to know if it was there on purpose or something...
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:57 AM
That's beautiful and I really love this picture. Thank you for bringing it to my game!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:00 PM
Thanks! Excellent job.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:19 PM
This is great thank so much

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:53 PM
It's cool if you just read The da vinci code :p
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ph1ll3
It's cool if you just read The da vinci code :p

Indeed, then it would be Jesus, Mary Magdalen and his deciples at the last supper.

Thank you for this wonderful painting. This would look great in my sims' homes.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:51 AM
ahhh i've been looking for one of these. thanks a lot!!

::Jesus died for you.::
::Why not live for Him?::
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:28 AM
Dining rooms in Catholic homes here in the Philippines are not complete without a copy of the Last Supper. So I was glad to find this! :D