Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek - TNG Engineering "Pooltable" (animated)

by xanathon Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 5:33 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:15 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:53 PM
The detail in the table is cool!Downloading now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:07 PM Last edited by FightingFeline : 19th Mar 2006 at 6:11 PM. Reason: This thread and user deserves proper recognition...
I don't know how you do it?! But all your work is simply terrific!!!

I hope someone nominates you for an Award or something! Your Freebies are ALWAYS much, much appreciated!!!

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FightingFeline
I hope someone nominates you for an Award or something!

Too late. :D
Already got the march MTS2-MooMooAward.

Glad you like my objects. :wave:

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:18 PM Last edited by FightingFeline : 19th Mar 2006 at 6:21 PM. Reason: Spelling...
Quote: Originally posted by xanathon
Too late. :D
Already got the march MTS2-MooMooAward.

Glad you like my objects. :wave:

I'm glad. From what I've come to understand, sim-ming and object creation can, at times, be tough and very unappreciated...

:sadpanda:

Congrats!!!... You deserve it!!!...

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:12 PM
Man you ROCK!
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:48 PM
You are my Favorite! Eee. Great Job!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
Wow this is totally awsome! You have made my day with all the startrek downloads you created....thank you sooo very much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:51 PM
Zoinks! Whoa that has to be one of the absolute best things I have ever seen. Honestly, I don't know how you do it, but I'm sure appreciative of the fact that you can and do! Thank you so much for the things you do, they make simming so much fun!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:11 PM
Outstanding! Keep up the great work for us Sci-Fi nuts :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:37 PM
wow! your objects are always so detailed!
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:01 AM
I have just tested it.The animations work fine.I had to laugh when my alien commander was eating from the console in the middle.Up now,it is the best 3-tile table in the game.I think,the pooltable could even look better without the bottoms.Now I have a lot work to do,as your table will become standard equipment of my whole "Sims-Sternenflotte",at least the capital ships.Thank you a lot!By the way,
your logo looks very familiar to me!It is the generationship"SOL",is it not?
Greatings aus Luxemburg
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:10 AM
One word: GENIUS!

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:04 AM
I completely agree, Genius! You've done it again.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CAROLUS
I have just tested it.The animations work fine.I had to laugh when my alien commander was eating from the console in the middle.

Grin.

Quote: Originally posted by CAROLUS
By the way, your logo looks very familiar to me!It is the generationship"SOL",is it not?

Jup, that's right, it's the SOL from the "Perry Rhodan"-series. Maybe I will make a decorative object out of it one day... :o)

happy simming,
Xanathon

.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:39 AM
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
You're a cruel man to do this to me...
I was just about ready to upload my lot, now I have to include it !!!

Thanks once again for your outstanding efforts !
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:52 AM
A Star Trek-lot? Tell me where I can have a look at it, I would love to see what you do with my objects... :o)

happy simming,
Xanathon

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:14 AM
I am investigating if I can fit it in my engineering section,
then will have to take a few screenies to add to lot pictures,
then sort out the package file
then I will be uploading it....
so not long now...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:30 PM
Thank you is not enough- I don't know what else to say.
All I can do is promise you my undying love and devotion for all eternity

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:49 PM
If you want to remove the slot from the centre of the table you need to delete the corrosponding slot file. Easy enough to do. Have a look at your OBJD file Raw Data in Hex Form, scroll down till you find Multi-Tile Sub Index, make sure your looking the file you have highlighted has this value as 0X100 (indicating the second slot this will say 256 if you are in decilmal view) if you have the correct file scroll down further to Slot ID and take note of the hex value (will be 0X80, 0X81 or 0X82 for a 3 slot table)
Now select 'Slot Files' from your Resource Tree, Delete the file with the instance that is the same as your Slot ID in the OBJD file. Now the slot shouldn't work in the game.

Great looking table though,
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:02 AM
You are amaizing!!! excellent!! OMG if maxis creates a star treak expansion they should hire you!! you are the best!! simply the best!!!! WOW!! that amaizing!! i have star trek lot too, it is called Voyager crew camping site! i play that voyager crasch landed on a planet and now the crew must live their lives, but all the houses have your objects, and every day they grew more and more thanks to you!! do you know where can i download more trek-voyager stuff?? another site or something! im looking for voyager doors but i cant find them! anyways! keep up the good work!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 11:54 AM
wow......thats amazing detail good job

Legends Never Die, They Live On With Honor.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#23 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:11 PM
Xanathon, your work is truly awesome, I really like the Okudagrams on these! Thankyou!
Inventor
#24 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 9:35 PM
Great. Absolutely great. I can use all your Star Trek panels for my Mars headquarter. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:34 AM
You are amazing! Thank you!
Page 1 of 2