Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Hair for Females

by Sshodan Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 8:13 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:19 PM
Thank you, yet again! :bow: I've always wanted a hairstyle like this!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:26 PM
Could you make this hair for kids and teens as well? Please!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:37 PM
This is really great hair!! Unfortunately, I don't know how to un-rar the rar files with a macintosh....do you know how or is there any way you could just zip these files? thanks!

A pat on the back is only a few centimeters away from a kick in the a$$. :-D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:47 PM
game_of_spoils - You can find out how to un rar those files in a help section, I believe I so a couple of treads about that. And I can’t upload a zip, uploading two archives of the same thing is against this site rules.
ShortyBoo - I’m not making a kids and teens version, I don’t have a lot of those in my game so I don’t need it. And as I sad I’m uploading only the stuff I do for my own game.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:13 PM
very nice, thanks for sharing :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:24 PM
Wow amazing that a hair style like this isnt pay! Thanks sooo much!
Klissa
Inventor
#8 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
Thank you very much indeed for sharing
xxx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roses123
Wow amazing that a hair style like this isnt pay! Thanks sooo much!
Klissa

Yes, true!

AMAZING. Love it, love it, love it. I've always wanted a hairstyle like this myself for a very long time.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM
Its is really really pretty. Thanks for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:22 AM
Great Thanks and hope to see more uploads.

Nids!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:23 AM
Oh, wow! It's so different to see you make stuff for females (except for that 1 female sim you made). I like this a lot, though I prefer it for my males (I did download the male version of this hair, too). lol. Thank you for such beautiful work! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:31 AM
All hail Sshodan! All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!
hahaha! I have wanted something this good quality for ever! Adn its not pay!
All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!All hail Sshodan!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
These are gorgeous!
Thank you ^_^
Inventor
#15 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:44 AM
That looks beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!! ;oD
!@_o!.oO(perfect as always!!!!!! ;oD)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:15 AM
This style is gorgeous, thank you so much! I just have a couple of questions. Do you allow recolors and would you let someone else make this style for all ages? Thank you.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:31 AM
Yes, you may recolor it to your hearts content. And I allow age convert only if it’s done for BOT GENDERS (this hairstyle has a male version as well).
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:23 PM
I just became a member of Peggy Sims 2 DOnation area, and this is just as good as it! Thnx. Once again :D
ps. It looks great in-game

I'm older than I once was,.:`~`:,.But younger than I'll ever be
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:08 PM
WoOoowW,, :o This is sOooo pretty!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:45 AM
Oh my god, someone finally made my hair! This is absolutely PERFECT! I officially adore you (as do my male sims).
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:42 AM
Sshodan you are getting better and better with the hair meshes!!! PLEASE keep up the great work!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:03 AM Last edited by bluedakotasunday : 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Nevermind
Didn't realize this wasn't for all ages. Great work, but I only download all ages, so I'll wait for the convert.
Scholar
#23 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 6:40 AM
So Nice Thanks so much,,,great

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
I can't seem to intall the hair styles. I don't kno which one to click out of the choices in the download section. Could someone tell me which one I click?

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Baby4000[/COLOR]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 9:45 PM
Download all the files if you want all the colors. You need at last one recolor and a MESH file wor this to work.
Page 1 of 2