Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

testers wanted: bald head from toddler to elder boy and girl

by melodie9 Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 4:16 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:38 AM
Thanks, this is great. I've wanted this for a while.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:34 AM
Nice to see a new hair from you, it's been a while! It's very cool! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 1:28 PM
This will be useful for my alien families! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 5:26 PM
Excellent! Just what I wanted
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 10:53 PM
great to see a new hair from you, missed seeing them everyday ^.^ and as always very great work

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 11:16 PM
Good to see you do a new hair!! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:58 AM
This is awesome thanks!

Now if some could just properly extract that other maxis hidden female hair and keep the anims. (if they exist)
:D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:47 PM
YES! I've been wanting bald children for ages! Thank you so much!!!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 6:37 AM
this is great,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Theorist
#11 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 4:46 PM
My sims would have VERY boring hair if it weren't for you, specifically the kids..thanks for all your hard work.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:24 AM
Thank you so much. I've been looking for something like this.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 11:48 PM
Awesome. I was hoping someone would convert the bald hair for both genders and all age stages Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:31 AM
Thank you so much! This was just what I was looking for to use on my alien families!! Awesome!
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 4:46 AM
All I can say is...
FINALLY!!
And thank you a ton! ^^;''
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:35 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:45 PM
Yeah! Finally my sim-children can be bald, too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:49 PM
yes perfect 4 my avatar aang!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:39 PM
Thank you for this! Now my Sim children may be bald too Perfect for my gargoyle family!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 6:46 PM
I normally use this great mod for my aliens but I'm struggling at the moment with very fugly hair still showing up for adult and YA females unless they have brown hair. I suspect it's because I've split my downloads into different folders so am trying to experiment with placing this mod into my permanent downloads folder. If anyone else has been able to fix this problem, I would be grateful if they could give any tips? But I appreaciate Sims 2 is ancient now so will understand if no-one sees this message.