Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KYO from DIR EN GREY

by sikopatina Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 10:54 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:18 AM by sikopatina

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 3:44 PM
Yay I'm first :D! Well interesting ^^ thanxs

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 5:53 PM
He looks great! If only you could make him 5 feet too

Do you like Leopard?
No, I don't like it..
I love it :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 6:13 PM
Kyo is the biggest freak that ever came up on Jpop-rock scene
Good job anyway
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 6:25 PM
[QUOTE=Kyou-Kun]Kyo is the biggest freak that ever came up on Jpop-rock scene QUOTE]

lol yeah i know..even in the game he is weird XD!!

but thats why we all love him
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:29 PM
Its kyo! :D
My friend just went to their NYC concert yesterday, she'll flip if i show her this =D
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:36 AM
Hey, if you want me to, I can make you a Kyo! Yours isn't all that bad though! At least you tried! Let me know, K?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:44 AM
^_____^ Another Kyo! I wuv this one. You did a really awesome job on him.

But, and this is just me being silly, I saw a version of him in the pic you included I absolutely adore, but you didn't include that one in the file. If possible, could you upload him? Or, if not, could you post the links to the files you used on him in that pic (particularly the hair and lipstick)? I'd really appreciate it.
This is the one I'm asking for. Forgive my lack of Paint skills.

Thanks again for the wuverly Kyo. Yours is the first simmed Kyo I've seen with fully blonde hair, which happens to be my fav color on him.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:51 AM
links
Quote: Originally posted by ryukofaeris_of_the_dracs
^_____^ Another Kyo! I wuv this one. You did a really awesome job on him.

But, and this is just me being silly, I saw a version of him in the pic you included I absolutely adore, but you didn't include that one in the file. If possible, could you upload him? Or, if not, could you post the links to the files you used on him in that pic (particularly the hair and lipstick)? I'd really appreciate it.
This is the one I'm asking for. Forgive my lack of Paint skills.

Thanks again for the wuverly Kyo. Yours is the first simmed Kyo I've seen with fully blonde hair, which happens to be my fav color on him.

no problemim really glad you liked it i would upload him but you would have to look for the meshes anyway lol...so I’ll give you the links

::::you can find the hair mesh here ->http://www.peggysims2.net/english/hair/hair13.html its the "25" one

:::the lipstick you can found it here(its the "black vinyl" one)-->http://www.simsconnection.com/index...=1&limitstart=5

:::the clothes i used in that pic you can found them here-->http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ight=ksk+badboy

i had such a hard time finding the clothes link x_x

enjoy

:::::SAKURA CHAN:::: really?sure! please do sothanx 4 the offer:D
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:43 AM
wow good job looks exactly like him

Legends Never Die, They Live On With Honor.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:55 PM
Where can I get the stretchskeleton cheat?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:21 PM
I just saw them Friday! Great sim! It looks so much like him.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:54 PM
stretchskeleton cheat
Quote: Originally posted by fastwaves
Where can I get the stretchskeleton cheat?

open the cheat window...when you are in the game using my lovely sim press control+shift+c in the cheat entry window that appears in the upper left of the gamescreen, type stretchskeleton .9 and then hit enter
then you would have a nice shorter looking kyokun

enjoy
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sikopatina
no problemim really glad you liked it i would upload him but you would have to look for the meshes anyway lol...so I’ll give you the links

::::you can find the hair mesh here ->http://www.peggysims2.net/english/hair/hair13.html its the "25" one

:::the lipstick you can found it here(its the "black vinyl" one)-->http://www.simsconnection.com/index...=1&limitstart=5

:::the clothes i used in that pic you can found them here-->http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ight=ksk+badboy

i had such a hard time finding the clothes link x_x

enjoy

*tickled pink* :valentine Thank you sooo much!!
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:05 PM Last edited by sakura_chan : 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:35 PM.
Ok, he's all done except for finding a good hair mesh for him.. I might just use another different one of the SimCribbling hair meshes for him. Another thing is, I used a different skintone which doesn't have his tattoo on it, so do you know of any way I could use that tattoo on this new skintone? If not, that will be the only down about him. :sorry:
I made a version of him without makeup, and I'll be uploading him sometime soon!
Edit: Oh yeah, do you want me to use this same outfit on him?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Ok, he's all done except for finding a good hair mesh for him.. I might just use another different one of the SimCribbling hair meshes for him. Another thing is, I used a different skintone which doesn't have his tattoo on it, so do you know of any way I could use that tattoo on this new skintone? If not, that will be the only down about him. :sorry:
I made a version of him without makeup, and I'll be uploading him sometime soon!
Edit: Oh yeah, do you want me to use this same outfit on him?

thanx so much!!

I’m sorry, I don’t know how to help with the skin :sadpanda: ..I wanted a more light version of his tattooed skin but I just got the Sims game about 2 weeks ago so I’m new to all this and I still don’t know how to do meshes or recolor skins :sadpanda: .....that why I used the same skintone of the final sim...I’m just starting to recolor clothes..

About the outfit you can dress him as you wish

Thanx 4 you kindness I’ll be looking forward for him :nod:
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 11:55 PM
Default Yay!
Kyo is all sorts of hotness. Thanks!

Get down limitless night.
Instructor
#18 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:12 AM
Hey, I have bad news.. :sadpanda:
He didn't turn out the way I wanted him to.. so I really don't know if I'll be posting him or not.. I mean he looks similar to Kyo, but his hair isn't even close. :sadpanda:
I wish there was a good hairstyle out there for him.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Hey, I have bad news.. :sadpanda:
He didn't turn out the way I wanted him to.. so I really don't know if I'll be posting him or not.. I mean he looks similar to Kyo, but his hair isn't even close. :sadpanda:
I wish there was a good hairstyle out there for him.

mmm maybe if you use the same hair i used in my sim?? would it work??
Instructor
#20 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 4:49 AM
Ok, nvm, I fixed him up a little and found some hair that suits him better! I promise I'll get him up sometime soon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:47 PM
thanx very much

I’ll be looking forward for him :valentine:
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:58 PM
omg I loled at the picture of how short his sim is. XD Great work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:45 AM
Wow! I think you did great! He looks ace! I have to admit, that I did have a bit of a giggle at how short he looked against the other sim, but I've wanted to find a short version of Kyo. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:49 AM
Cuuuute <33