Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Laser Gun for my Mars buildings

by UK1967 Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 2:06 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 3:15 PM
looks great

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 5:43 PM
Awesome work! - Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:38 PM
*whistles* SWEET! :banana:

This message is sponsored by DIET COKE. Drink up!!!
Air Guitar: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97977

If you like my creation(s) please use the thanks button and if you want to post a comment!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:42 PM
Thanks, totally awsome
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 11:10 PM
Awsome!...too bad its only decor...LOL..

this is great...thanx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 12:35 AM
*holds up lighter*
Whooooooohoooooo!!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 2:32 AM
Hey, this looks NICE!!! Hope you do more!!!

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 6:36 AM
Thanks for all your comments (and "Thank you's").
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:50 AM
AWSOME! love it. thanks for making it

Legends Never Die, They Live On With Honor.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 6:55 AM
yep, that was missing for my high securety complex thx, now i onely need a T-34 tank for my marketplace and i am glad....ok and a lenin skulpture...maybe some red flags...soviet uniforms for the military career..*grml*...
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2006 at 3:49 PM
cool wic
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:52 AM
fully sick, thx
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
For some reason it won't show up in my game - I have a feeling that since your Mars building itself needs the expansion, this thing does too.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Aaronus
For some reason it won't show up in my game - I have a feeling that since your Mars building itself needs the expansion, this thing does too.

yeah, it also didn't show up in mine, but i DO have nightlife. any ideas why? cause that thing would look really nice on my battlecruisers
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 1:09 AM
It does not show up in my game either, I've looked through all categories. I have all EP's up to Pets. Did not show up before I installed pets, either. Just sort of gave up until today when I tried re-downloading it in hopes of an update.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:14 AM
UK1967; your Laser Gun for my Mars buildings in my game has bee over written by your Column1 of part 1 Medieval set. I can no longer find it in my menu and when I use the dropper on it in the game it high light the medieval column, I looked at a way to rename it but I drowned. Could you assist in renaming the Gun for new down load. Thankyou Joe
Forum Resident
#18 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:10 PM
Cheers 'UK' - hmmm, every new home should have one fitted as standard!...

Thanks for creating/uploading/sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 8:39 AM
Nifty, my down town is a robotic city controlled by Fairchild corp, now they can have some security in case of the robotic revolution. One question does it come with an ion setting?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 11:03 PM
cool *pew pew pew*

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 7:53 PM
hey, dude, your gun and mars buildings are sweet, except i don't have nightlife, opb, and my comp doesn't recognize .rar files.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 5:29 PM
Default Cannons don't show up
Your laser cannon doesn't nor has it ever shown up. Your medieval cannon showed up at first but it disappeared. Noone seems to be concerned about answering anyone's questions concerning this matter, and the support section of the mod the sims 2 is too arrogant and insulting and leads to a dead-end anyway. Your project ideas are awesome and I'd like to use them. I have UNI NL OFB and Pets. I have tried without Pets and OFB -because they seem to be roughest on custom content- but to no avail.
I don't expect to get an answer because none of the others who have this problem got an answer, but I thought I'd try. Thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:51 AM
Thank you very much for this very proficiently created object. They were just what I needed for the battleship I've constructed for the "Strangetown Conspiracy" series, your name will appear in the closing credits.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:04 AM
Yeah, it won't show up mate.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:05 AM
I didn't mean to thank you. -.-
Page 1 of 2