Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andorians (as seen on Star Trek)

by xanathon Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:22 AM by xanathon

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:52 AM
these 2 look amazing great job.... and thanks
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:57 AM
Beautiful job xan

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
YAY! I finally got my Andrions! Thank you

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:30 AM
This is wonderful!!! I can't wait to use these to make a Shran Sim!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:36 AM
Are these for all ages so they can have little Andorian kids with antennae too? Thank you so much, they rock!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:17 AM
Cheers once again Xanathon !
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:58 AM
this awesome too, can you make the female andorian available to install without the expasion packs? i install the male andorian but the female says i need "expansion data" to install thanks xenathon!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM Last edited by xanathon : 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
Are these for all ages so they can have little Andorian kids with antennae too? Thank you so much, they rock!

Yes, they are for all ages. I gues the antennae are a little too big for kids, but maybe that's just andorian physiology. :D

Edit:
I'm not sure if these will show on babies and toddlers (because those can't wear glasses)... The package-intern ID, however, is not the same as that of glasses, so maybe it works.

Quote: Originally posted by john789
this awesome too, can you make the female andorian available to install without the expasion packs? i install the male andorian but the female says i need "expansion data" to install thanks xenathon!!

That's strange and should not happen. Maybe one of her dresses is from nightlife...

Edit: In fact, there was a formal gown from Nightlife in the package. Sorry about that. I've reuploaded the female with standard attire.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:02 PM
Excellent sims! Andorians are an interesting species.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:12 PM
Great. I`m a big fan of the Andorians. I am surprised it is possible to create this Antennas. I waited for this a long time.

Looks great. I will create an andorian family.

This will be the first time I play non-humans in Sims2.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:25 PM
Woo Hoo! Now I get to make Shran and the other Andorians!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:50 PM
Excellen Job i think u can do a shrek!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:00 PM
I don't think so...

happy simming,
Xanathon

.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:17 PM
Whoohoo! Thanks :D
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:23 PM
That's real good !.. Thx !..
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 9:11 PM
These are wonderful! I love the detail and all the Andorian facts you provided, it made for very interesting reading. Thanks.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:36 PM
Hold the phone!!!

YOU DO SIMS, TOO?!!

:moose:

Amazing!!! THANK YOU!!!

:valentine

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Forum Resident
#19 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:57 PM
Sorry, not a Trekkie, but had to comment on the great antennae! Wow, nice job, I've needed these for a while now (perfect for mutants), they turned out great! The skintone is really nice too.

Excellent Job!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 11:48 PM
it still requires an EP to install the female andorian, i need help
Forum Resident
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by john789
it still requires an EP to install the female andorian, i need help

Not to put down or overlook Xanathon's amazing creation or anything, but you don't really need the female, just download the male and in Bodyshop, change his gender to female. In the pics, the female is wearing an original game outfit. The skintone, eyes, and eyebrows should be for either gender. The antennae are for both genders as well. The only thing you would be missing is her white hair, but there's loads of recolors on this site, and I'm sure white is one of them.

Again, your work is amazing as ever Xanathon! :nod:

~ Syn
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:17 PM
I doublechecked: No more EP-components in the females sims2pack. I can only guess that he got the old version from browsercache or a proxy when he tried to download the new one.

Other than that syn is of course right. Next time I do something like this I will only upload the accessoire... :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:04 AM
great! i can have more blue sims in strangetown.
#24 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:32 PM
I've never really heard of Star Trek and i wouldn't know the first thing about it but this is just great! Well done!

I'm the most evil creature on your god~for~saken world. Get in my way and my protogenic telecenetik powers will be in yours!!!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:21 PM
Cheers!, this'll be most useful - as I find that the game lets you create Vulcans/Romulans okay, but not some of the more interesting species!...

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Page 1 of 2