Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

School Days Accessory Pack

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM by generalzoi

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:09 PM
Great work as always! Thank you!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:11 PM
Thanks, some stuff there i will get some use out of good work
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:13 PM
oh wow these are so cute and pretty thanks for your hard work ;O)

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:23 PM
:jaw: I--LOVE--YOU--WITH--ALL--MY--HEART--AND--SOUL... But not in a creepy way... hehehe! This set is so unbelievebly amazing! I LOVE it!!!

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:24 PM
Wow thank you very much Generalzoi! these are very great and will do perfect with my sims and in the game.

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:29 PM
FINALLY! yay for you!

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:32 PM
Looks Amazing

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 10:16 PM
Hey this stuff is cool! Thanks
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 10:35 PM
Ahhh!! These are so cool. Especially love the Disney Princess backpack. Thank you so much!!! ^_^
Forum Resident
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 10:43 PM
Fantastic! I love it - the pom-poms are especially cool. I always thought it looked weird that the sims would move their arms around like they were doing a cheer, but no pom-poms. Way to earn your Moo-Moo! Thank you so much.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Inventor
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 11:44 PM
Very cool as always! lol! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:01 AM
Wow! Thanku! Now my kids will actually look realistic when they come running in from school! I've seen backpacks for kids requested A LOT so it's great that someone finally made them!

Seize the moment... coz tomorrow you might be dead!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:30 AM Last edited by SynapticSim : 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:35 AM.
These are so great GZ! I love them. The little ones for the Kid's are great, but I think I like the one strap bag the best. The Messenger bag would also work great for that young executive on the go for all you OFB owners out there!

Great, GREAT, work here GZ! You da Woman! (lol) :loco:

~ Syn

P.S. Do you know how tempted I was to make the pics with them all in X-Men gear? :evilnod:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:02 AM
I am so in love with your messenger bag! Thank you so much for all of it, it is definitely greatly appreciated.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Scholar
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:23 AM
Oh my goodness thank you so much you are amazing I wanted this since forever. you are the bomb :bow: generalzoi. How come this stuff is not featured!!!? this is so perfect, let the recolor madness begin!! :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:06 AM
WOW! totally amazing, loving everything, Thanks Generalzoi!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 6:13 AM
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much! That's a great job. Now my students can look a bit more realistic!!!!!! I can now write my stories with pictures about student life and I wanted to write a story about cheerleaders!!!!

Looking for happiness. If you find it, contact me!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:37 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for (the messenger bag) - all I need now is for me to figure out re-colouring and make it look like a brown leather bag, or could someone please recolour it for me?
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM
Excellent work a nice pack of accesories! Thanks a lot for your work.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:24 PM
The pompoms are hilarious. x) I can so imagine my college Sims running around with them.

-takes the two children backpacks- Thankyooou. :o
Inventor
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:32 PM
Wow, you did a really great job. These are a lot of nice things for school and study. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:31 PM
Its very cool,realy thanks
Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:05 AM
The pom-poms are waaaay cute!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Page 1 of 4