Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recoloured Stone Fireplaces

by SteelLlama Posted 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:05 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:03 AM by SteelLlama

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:12 AM
Thank you so much. Maxis matches like this make decorating much easier - not to mention prettier!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:18 AM
Fireplace recolors are just what I need! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:07 AM
This is great! Just what i needed. I have been getting very frustrated with building a stone house with NO brick on it and having to have a brick fireplace.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:21 AM
There is one little problem. The Dark Brown and Gray Stone archives both have the same file, SLFireplace3.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:12 AM
Thanks everyone.

The dark brown archive is fixed now, so you'll need to download it again for that shade.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:50 AM
very excelent, needed this just yesterday!
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 8:36 AM
Really useful, thank you for sharing x
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:03 AM
Looks nice...thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 8:17 AM
This is great. Glad I found these.
I do have one question though. I'm not quite understanding what you mean by putting package in the archive? What is the right package and what is the archive. Thanks.