Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mid Wave Mature hair for All Ages

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 26th Mar 2006 at 4:49 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM by DJ_Mur3

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:55 AM
Awesome Dave! Thanks so much for this cool hair. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:58 AM
So you got to upload it! Woot! ^^

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:06 AM
this hair is lovely thanks

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:11 AM
Oh this is so gorgeous on the toddler I just love nice styles for them also. Thanks for creating and sharing!! Lovely colors.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 6:59 AM
excellent thank you so much
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 7:01 AM
Great work! I just love short hairstyles~

glare glare glare glare glare CUT YOUR EYES OUT!
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 7:54 AM
thank you! i love it!
but do you hink you could upload the 4maxis colours on their own, or in a rar please, for those with slow internet

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM
Thank you so much! It looks great...and no flower thingie, lol.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 9:46 AM
they look great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 2:51 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!million Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:15 PM
Awesome!
What an excellent job! I've wanted this hairstyle since I first saw it in pics here at mts2, but haven't been able to get the expansion pack yet. So thanks, DJ_Mur3; you just made my day! :D

(Consequently, I should also be able to test whether or not your meshes work without the e.p.)

Siren
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:17 PM
do you need OFB for this?
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 6:09 PM
I don't believe so. I don't have OFB, and the hair showed up fine in Bodyshop when I ran it just a few minutes ago. I've yet to test it in-game, but that'll have to wait awhile. I have an essay to write, and I always seem to end up spending WAY more time in the Sims than I intended to whenever I play it.

Siren
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 7:15 PM
lol me too Siren
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:18 PM
As far as I can tell, the hair mesh works fine without the EP. My computer can't handle OFB at the moment, so thank you for making this! I personally love the look for all ages... it can be annoying when you have a gorgeous hairdo for your Sims, but it's only available for one age.
#17 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 10:03 PM
Hehe
I love it! Thank-you lots! :monkey:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
Oh, rockin! I've been wanting to make a Marylin Monroe sim for a while, but I've never had the right hair for her. And this is pretty dern simillar
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM
I can't seem to find either the colours or the mesh on the sites you linked to. Obviously I'm quite blind, because others seemed not to have a problem! LOL can anyone help me and point me in the right direction?
#20 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by delicateflower3663
I can't seem to find either the colours or the mesh on the sites you linked to. Obviously I'm quite blind, because others seemed not to have a problem! LOL can anyone help me and point me in the right direction?

lol There are no links. You have to download the attatched files.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 3:35 AM
I love the fiery one! it's almost what I'm looking for! If you ever get a chance, I'd love to see this with black on top, and just the tips a bright red. I tried it myself once, but couldn't figure out how to get past the 18th step! *lol*
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:14 PM
aww see thatt !! how cute!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:31 PM
ExGirlfriend- Meshing is completely different from texturing/recoloring..I'm not the best when it comes to that.
Instructor
#24 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:44 PM
these look nice- are the maxis colors in the proper hairbins?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:44 AM
Could you please bin the maxis colors and get rid of the duplicate elder textures?
Page 1 of 2