Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 7:02 AM
Default Changes to Upload Moderation for Walls & Floors
Hi All,

With the continued expansion of the site, and given that Homecrafter has been an official Maxis tool for some time now, we have decided in the interests of quality to place under moderation all new Walls and Floor Coverings within the Build Mode section of downloads.

Your uploads there now will not show up automatically and will instead be moderated as per the other maxis-tool made forums.

We have written a set of guidelines for you for this section - please read http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=141531

We hope this will increase the overall quality of submissions we see on the site.

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:59 PM Last edited by jms : 28th Mar 2006 at 9:08 PM.
thanks delphy this will help alot as the mods will be picking from the best appealing uploads so will be eisier to navigate and find the best kind of wallpaper and flooring for our sims
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:27 PM
Thank You, This Is Great!!!111
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:44 PM
I'm open minded. I think this will definatly improve the site. (Even if it makes some people ticked off)

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:04 PM
Everything is good, in moderation
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th May 2006 at 5:42 PM
thanks for this information.
I 'll now study the guidelines exactly due to i plan to upload some walls.

nothing there