Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The "Dark" Set Part 9: Lighting

by Sim Master Posted 26th Mar 2006 at 10:01 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:01 PM by -Maylin-

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 12:15 AM
Thank you for these, I've been looking for something more somber for my themed homes. Well done!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 4:27 PM
Mmm.. I've been sticking only with ceiling lamps because I didn't like anything else. Thanks!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:56 AM
I've got this entire collection up-to-date. Tell me, would it possible for you to add a collection file for this set once its finished?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:45 PM
I just might do that when I'm done. (Good idea, but I'll have to figure out how to do that, shouldn't be too hard) I have yet to start on the next part, but I'm going to work on it tomorrow if nothing else comes up. I'm going to work on things from the hobbies section, and the misc. section will also be included, too. Although I might have to make a seperate set for the misc. if there are too many of either catagory.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:32 AM
Thanks Sim Master. This is great. I have downloaded all of your dark-themed stuff; they look great in my game. Keep up the brilliant work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:55 AM
UPDATE: I'm sorry it's been over a month since I released the last part, but I've been really busy. I promise I will have the next part out within the next couple of weeks. Go to my website for any additional updates.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:07 PM
Dark lighting...hmmm. kinda like jumbo shrimp! I love it! Thanks Sim Master!

I...will never be a memory.