Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ciara

by angelmarie123 Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 11:39 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 5:08 PM by angelmarie123

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
Aww...how cute! I like the mock studio snapshot, reminds me of their video.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:36 AM
Excellent work! Your Sim truly represents Ciara's unique beauty.

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:51 AM
no effese or howeva u spell but it barely looks like her!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:15 AM
my sim looks more like the other picture, however, that pic refuses to show up!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:25 AM
omg she looks real!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:26 AM
Good job overall, you could made her nose smaller.

Ena sue weep burwa beep
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:44 AM
no offence its a nice sim or wuteva but that looks nothing like her the outfit represents her and her hair but otha then that that dont look like her at all sorry I'm just being honest...
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:52 AM
She looks great! I agree with Decora though..the nose should be a tad smaller

Visit SIMS DIVINE for quality downloads!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kikast
no offence its a nice sim or wuteva but that looks nothing like her the outfit represents her and her hair but otha then that that dont look like her at all sorry I'm just being honest...

not offended at all. I would have had you been rude about it. I am not happy with her myself, but she is actually incredibly hard to sim.lol I guess i wanted the challenge; but, nonetheless, thanks for your honesty
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 5:42 AM
hey! it's pretty! may i ask where you downloaded the studio speakers and the mic?

grace.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 6:54 AM
tha pic n tha studio, wit bow wow, looks like her i think. but not tha othas good job though!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 7:51 AM Last edited by Goldyn Chyld : 28th Mar 2006 at 7:52 AM. Reason: wrong person
ggkk, the studio equiptment that you asked about is the karaoke maching that comes w/ Night Life :nod:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:40 AM
Not the best likeness. :\
I'm not a fan of her, so I don't know too much about her, but from the looks of the photo, she's actually quite pale for a black woman.
Secondly, the way her face has been rendered, this Sim actually looks quite bony. It's a shame, because the real Ciara actually looks quite pretty.

I'd recommend going for a less 'realistic' skintone- the splotchyness apparent in real skin is not flattering on a Sim.
I'd really like to see you nail the likeness, because you could probably do a lot better.
(Oh, and don't take this personally- I critique everyone.)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:40 PM
I personally think it's a Very close likeness. Very easy to spot and recognize durring game play.
I think she's terrific! Thanks again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:41 PM
thanks everyone for the comments. She is just my first version though; I often go back and redo sims I am not pleased with.
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 6:00 PM
Wow, great job overall. The nose does look kind of off though...but then again, she has a very unique nose. The side of her nose that is to our left as we face the photo looks fine. Maybe you can take that half and mirror it with your graphics editor and replace the right side--that ought to give a really pretty nose that is still accurate.

I haven't downloaded her yet so I won't vote yet. But just looking at the photos I think you have done a really good job with a VERY difficult subject. Man, I sure wouldn't have had the guts to take HER on! If I had a hat, it would be off to you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:30 PM
She is very good, but I think that you didn`t get the nose. Bute the eyes and the hair is close!

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:06 PM
I have Sims2/NL and i get the error that I dont have the expansion pack installed, so I guess you need UN also.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:40 AM
Nice job. I can see close likeness between her and the real ciara but the nose needs some work. Which mesh is the one for the outfit? I can't seem to find it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:56 AM
love the sims! it doesnt really look like her! no offence! but the skin tone is perfect! i downloaded that other new ciara and used your skintone and eyes and it just turned out perfectly like ciara so thank you!