Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Demon Wings + one more Wristband for Males

by q3tbo Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 7:46 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2006 at 7:51 AM by q3tbo

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:58 AM
Holy cow this looks amazing! thank you! =3 *sticks 5 gold star stamps on your forhead*
Inventor
#3 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:17 AM
Incredible ! Thank you so much x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:28 AM
Wow, I love these! Aren't those a little high in the count? I have a really fast computer, so I doubt that it will bother anything.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM
i like! great job..again again..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:39 AM
Wow, those wings are freakin' awesome!!!! Now if only there was only a way to get the Sims to actually fly w/ 'em?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Inventor
#7 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:48 AM
AH! Thank you again! You so totally rock! I love your stuff! lol! My sims never go w/o it! ;oD
!@_o!.oO(Thank you for sharing!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:30 AM
Wow.This good.You are the true 3D's master...(Thank for this.)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 11:51 AM
im am sooooooo close to being able to make my Gargoyle sims now with these....anyone up for a tail and the head horns? (from disney's Gargoyles, Goliath,Demona, ect...)

#10 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:20 PM
Sweet! Been looking for wristbands forever. Great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:40 PM
now these are whaty i call demon wings..not like the other one i saw..blehh those wings looked like some weird shaped paper just glued onto someones back...at least these are wings..D/Ln them
Forum Resident
#12 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:44 PM
Wow! Those wings are awesome! You really did a great job with them, thanx so much for sharing.

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiShiMazAibAtSu
now these are whaty i call demon wings..not like the other one i saw..blehh those wings looked like some weird shaped paper just glued onto someones back...at least these are wings..D/Ln them

I think this guy just read my mind.

Click here! You know you want to.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Madness
Wow, those wings are freakin' awesome!!!! Now if only there was only a way to get the Sims to actually fly w/ 'em?

So long as they stay on while swimsuited, there is. Well, for album pictures, anyways.

Step 1: Max out your Sim's body skill, using a cheat of some sort. I recommend the InSIMinator.

Step 2: Make them dive into a pool; you might have to repeat this a few times before they actually DIVE instead of doing a cannonball or something.

Step 3: Pause it, use moveobjects to remove them from the pool and stick them somewhere else, and you have your aerial shot!

Click here! You know you want to.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:52 PM
one word AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:21 PM
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Any plans to do a female version/allow these to be worn by females?

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:49 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was waiting for, keep on making more excellent things - you are one of my favourite creators, because you make so much cool clothing and accessories for men.
Now I can have demons running around my neighbourhoods...muah hahahahahaha.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:37 PM
Top work, gonna enjoy trying to make a sim painting for my sims with this.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:29 PM
They are absolutly amazing, better than any wings I´ve seen before.
Danke schön....
Field Researcher
#21 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:43 PM
finely my demon hase the perfect wings!! :D

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?i...d139a0247og.jpg

all i can say is this, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:55 PM
Ah, YES! You know how crazy I've been going trying to find a decent set of demon wings? X3 You so win for this.
Scholar
#23 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:03 PM
I Really those Demon Wings and the wristbands thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:33 PM
These are awsome..expecially the wings they are by far the best bat/dragon wings ever.

Sims

Field Researcher
#25 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:25 PM
Wow, that is simply fantastic. I love it! The wings are just... wow.... And the wristband, awesome.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Page 1 of 3