Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

school uniform

by orname Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM - Updated 2nd May 2006 at 8:28 AM by orname

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:25 AM
Do you plan on making uniforms for the girls aswell?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:26 AM
i'm planning on making the uniform from the My Chemical Romance video "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" could I recolor your uniforms?

from now on, contact X_Sixpounder_X for this account wont be used anymore.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by S2_MCR_Green-Day_Fanatik
i'm planning on making the uniform from the My Chemical Romance video "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" could I recolor your uniforms?

I was thinking about the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) video when I saw these! Anyway, these are great, thanks! ^_^

"They called us up and said, hey we like your band, and we're like, wow we like you!"

-Frank Iero
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by S2_MCR_Green-Day_Fanatik
Ye you can if you want
And I might do them 4 girls 2 im not shore

Shniff
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:05 PM
I could really need those thank you I love them!!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:49 AM
Sims change into schoo uniforms if they go to private schools!
Just get them into private school and you'll be happy I guess ;-)
#8 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:32 AM
Wow Thanks! These are Great And Thanks For The Girls Uniforms Too!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 12:58 AM
Quote:
...and if there’s an amazing modder who could make Sims change into it automatically before school like the adults do with work that would be nice.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=85990
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:08 PM
Can these uniforms be used on adult sims? it would be great if we could use it for default clothing, since I'm planning on making a movie and I'd need it... If you did, would you mind doing the boys&girls jacket in maroon colour? Thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:48 PM
In my country (Slovenia) we get to go to school in everyday clothes, but I'm in love with pleated uniforms for girls and wish we'd have them! Anyway, these are brilliant!
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:32 PM
Don't people go to school in casual wear in most of the US, as well? And Canada too?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrognash
Don't people go to school in casual wear in most of the US, as well? And Canada too?
he lives in the Uk which almost all schools there have uniforms.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2012 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrognash

Alot of US and Canada schools are like that, but, there are also several schools that do have uniforms. I went to two elementary schools and a high school where uniforms were required and I live in the US.