Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A few goodies for your cuties ;)

by q3tbo Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:00 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2006 at 7:50 AM by q3tbo

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:02 AM
you are my friend!! LOVE IT!
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:27 AM
ooH man!!!, This is awsome
keep your good work

Be a gangsta is the best!!!
Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:34 AM
lol! Thank you again! You make the best male stuff! It's so much fun! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:58 AM
Goodness, your work is beautiful. Much love to you, mate.
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:51 AM
I really love that first pic and all of your accessories as well, thank you very much 5 ***** 's
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:49 AM
These are so amazing thank you very much
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:53 AM
Can you upload that Sim? He's AWESOME!! I would love to have him in my game. Thanks for your amazing items!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:21 AM
You just keep getting better and better, i love this stuff!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:53 AM
OK It's official. You are a f**ckin' genius
Thank you!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:47 AM
You are really Wings master!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:00 AM
These are awsome I you are definatly my faveorite mesher (I don't know if thats a word but I can't think of a better word if its not so yah). Thanks so much for these.

Sims

Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:04 AM
These are fantastic! I've tried to do meshing myself to create something like this, but I'm horrible. Thanks to you I'm closer to making my incubus sim the way he's intended to be.

I do have one request, though I don't know if it's possible. Would you be able to make a version of these (and your other wings) that will stay on the sim all of the time, even when naked? I'd love for my incubus to be an incubus at all times, if that makes any sense at all. I

Thank you for sharing these wonderful creations.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:37 AM
I love you. I love love love you. This is perfect, thanks!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:58 AM
What else can we say?? Both your imagination and talent know no limit. Please keep amazing us :baloons: . Thanks again.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:19 AM
AWESOME was just thinking about something like this yesterday

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:32 AM
Tout simplement magnifique :P
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:48 AM
Wow. Not only are you a master mesher, but you mesh the best things! Thank you so much, 5 stars!!!
Love your work!!!

"Society has traditionally always tried to find scapegoats for its problems. Well, here I am."
-Marilyn Manson
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:44 AM Last edited by ravenkitty : 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:53 AM.
*gasp* you made the tail and head horns i requested! thank you! thank you! *squeels* you have no idea how long ive waited for some of this stuff! too bad theres only 5 stars!

*edit* you know i was bound to ask this...
do you think you can make the crown horns like Goliaths? tried it myself to make those but faled. pretty please?

#20 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:27 PM
Awesome Awesome Work! These are really fantastic and I can think of more than few good uses for them.

Thanx for taking the time to do such a great job with 'em!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:04 PM
soooooooooo cool! luv it !! could u make it available for females too?

hi!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:46 PM
OMG... this is awsome, you are really good!!! Tank you so much.... I have no words!!!!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:46 PM
Ohhh these are fabulous! I'm definitely downloading the horns! They're perfect for my demons! And those skeleton wings are almost perfect for one of my other sims except for the fact there's no skin on them.

Sooo, if it's not too bothersome I'd love to have a pair of demon wings that size with skin (like the big ones).

You're awesome! Keep up the great work! ^^

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:01 PM
Omg
How did you KNOW?!? It's like you're reading my MIND..... :insane: I was just about to post a request or two for wings, horns and a tail like these. You are amazing. I :bow2: to your tallents. Thank you soooooo much.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:30 AM
I love them, thank you! My sim-demon Kai thanks you too, now he live up to my dreams... muahaha
Page 1 of 2