Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 2 Easter Pack by Simfantastic 2 over 40 easter objects!

by simfantastic2 Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM by simfantastic2

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
Absolutely Amazing!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
Nice job Brother! Looks nice in my game, great Easter feel. But my Vacation Ep will be better,lol, j/k. Nice job.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:40 PM
Note the cars are not drivable, the rest of the files can be found on http://www.simfantastic2.com/easter_pack_info.htm. Sorry they dont fit here.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:47 PM
blondesimmer, thats not the whole file, he said it cant fit on modthesims2, so you have to go to the link he gave and download the rest of it there.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:58 PM
Cool stuff! I have to download! 5 stars!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:07 PM
This is amazing! I bet its gonna be feautured. This is like a mini-expansion pack for free! Thank you and a million stars!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:09 PM Last edited by dawnekennaugh : 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:26 PM.
:jaw: WOW! This is fantastic, must have taken a while to make all the stuff Thanky you so much :salute: I have just been on to the site and downloaded it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:10 PM
I absoulotly love it! Thanks a million!

Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Scholar
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:10 PM Last edited by 9b8ll : 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:21 AM.
Are you For real? I bet the took a long time to do all of this, Thanks a bunch 5 *****
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:22 PM
Wow, nice. I'm going to go check out your site too.
Thanks!
Inventor
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:33 PM
A wonderful gift for us ! Thank you very much for being so generous xxx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:34 PM
I was wondering - Since the whole zip is 38 mb and the MTS2 upload is only the clothes, do you have any of the items broken into smaller zips? For example, a zip with just the objects, a zip with just the build items, etc. Just curious if you have it there at your site and I'm just not seeing it...?
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:34 PM
I think it looks great. But I'm curious as to why there are no outfits for males included.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:37 PM
WOW! This looks brilliant, thank you so much, especially sharing it for free! You're a star, I hope you have a very happy easter! :D

*~* To See a World In a Grain Of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wildflower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand, And Eternity in an Hour...*~*

Come Join The Fun at SSU
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
Simply fantaxtic!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:48 PM
Default Nice Work
Love the collection, especially the cars, thanks alot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beckster
I was wondering - Since the whole zip is 38 mb and the MTS2 upload is only the clothes, do you have any of the items broken into smaller zips? For example, a zip with just the objects, a zip with just the build items, etc. Just curious if you have it there at your site and I'm just not seeing it...?
Thanks!

Hi, i couldnt upload the smallers one here because they are smaller but they are still over 10 mb which is the max at mts2, but the smaller zips are in the whole 38mb one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Madness
I think it looks great. But I'm curious as to why there are no outfits for males included.
Hi, well i wanted to release my pack yesterday and i didnt have time so i did it today, and i didnt want to release it any later, so i had no male clothes included. Also i had no ideas on what type of male clothes to make. So sorry about that. I may make some soon.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:57 PM
This is amazing! How long did it actually take you to do all this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:04 PM
It actually took me 3 months lol. I started it around christmas time in December and i ended it now. In between those times most of the days i was trying to think of new items. So yeah.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:20 PM
LOVE IT. Thanks a ton!
Scholar
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:29 PM
Looks incredible! You must have dedicated a long time to this. Very nice.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:34 PM
Wow, that's awsome!

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:39 PM
Incredible fun pack of easter goodness. Thank you for your creativity and your time. :wave:
Page 1 of 4