Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Server Uniform Sets

by Vagrant Posted 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:23 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2006 at 11:05 PM by Vagrant

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:53 PM
Wow, these are wonderful! I will have to make a restaurant to feature these. Thanks. :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:30 PM
These are really cute! I love having matching outfity for my Businesses. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:36 PM
Wow! Lovely! Thanks. Pro outfits are always necessary! Thanks a lot! These are amazing.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM
I might be wrong but you did take some of my textures. Next time please ask I would have said yes but Good work on putting it all together.

Read my signature it cries for attention!

Wookiees, Bats, Zombies and more see my work here.
http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=150649
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM Last edited by Vagrant : 4th Apr 2006 at 3:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jedimembrain
I might be wrong but you did take some of my textures. Next time please ask I would have said yes but Good work on putting it all together.

Admittedly, I used some of MonoChaos's textures as references in early versions of the teen outfit (much like you did), but I ended up having to retouch, reshade, and refit everything to work with the different cut of blouse on the adult, then decided to transfer that back to teen, and soforth. Aside from the EA provided apron and male shirt bits, everything else is purely coincidental. I most certainly spent more than enough time on this project (50+ hours if you were wondering), coloring, shading, reshading, to claim it as my own. Actually, aside from having a similar concept, I don't see where you're coming from, assuming that you're talking about your Chii.

*Edit
It appears that I misspoke. After looking back on the bases I used and previous versions of the work it appears that I did infact end up using content that I did not get permissions for. As such I have removed those files until I can get those permissions.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Angel : 4th Apr 2006 at 12:33 AM.
Wonderful work here, i can't wait to use them! Big thanks! .

*Edited to add* I was just wondering if you would possibly consider doing a recolour of these great uniforms in black? It would be fabulous if you would :wave: .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:42 AM
these r so cool, hey is there a way to get one of these outfits on the maid, my maid looks like this ever since i brought nightlife dont know why! can u please help me, thanks anyway:[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Mariam\My Documents\My Pictures\pictures\maid.JPG[/IMG]

Game tip: inorder to delete an object that can't be deleted even with the ''move_objects on'' cheat like:''plates or homeworks..etc'' put it on a table then delete the table using ''move_objects on''.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
I regret to report that I am dropping this project. Due to a number of unexplainable glitches I've lost a number of textures and interest in the project. It's just simply too much of a pain in the ass between uploading everything only for it to get rejected, to not even knowing how to fix a number of other problems that have come up. I might, someday be willing to take up the project again, but I wouldn't hold me to it. Unfortunately it appears that I dont even have the old female uniforms, the ones I pulled about a week ago, any more. To be honest, I don't even know what the hell is wrong. The textures look fine everywhere, but when pulled into bodyshop or the game, all the detail goes away. I'm fairly sure that this isn't just a problem with my video card, but since I don't have anyone else to test with, can't be sure. I do however know that I had gotten it working once. But between life and everything, I just don't have any more time to mess around with it. Needless to say, I don't plan to do any more skinning, this whole episode has just been one problem after another, and unfortunately, I'm partly to blame.