Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Recolours of Maxis' OFB Elevator

by 01----Anne Posted 4th Apr 2006 at 6:00 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
Good job.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 2:53 PM
Thnx for the recolours they are Good and i was begining to get bored with the standard maxis colours :-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:12 AM
Great! maxis really arent that great at getting decent colours for their objects, are they?

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 4:14 PM
Cool! But, how did you get the bricks on the elevator? I can't seem to figure it out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirstyback
Cool! But, how did you get the bricks on the elevator? I can't seem to figure it out!

Hi, Thanks!
If you placed the elevator, you see a 'metal' elevator frame. You can put a wall around the elevator. The bricks are a wallpaper.
Hope this will help you!
xx Anne
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 12:34 AM
Ohhhhh..... Thank you very much! Will try now!

Updated: All works well! Thanks a bundle! Had been trying to figure that one out ever since OFB came out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:14 PM
^Okay You're welcome!