Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Who let the Dogs out?

by q3tbo Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 10:37 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:41 PM
what the hell....

Want custom clothes for your sims? PM with details and information and I will see what I can do!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:41 PM
Nice job..but I think my sims would be scared to have that thing in their house. :-/
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:47 PM
What thing who cares! Use your crativity and put it on by itself they don't have to go together.....! I think it's awsome as always! Thank you q3tbo!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:53 PM
This is way too creepy for me!! But I love love all your creations!! They're sooo good and original!! Keep up the great work!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:58 PM
LOVE tha nails! I love all your stuff. Keep it comming man!

Visit my sims 2 movies site and watch my award winning, 5 star series, The School Marm Vampire!

http://misty-bog.org/sims2movies
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:06 PM
I don't find it creepy...but I don't find many things creepy...

Thank you SO much for making all these accessories, their so unique and exactly my taste. You're stuff is amazing. That collar and leash is smexy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:12 PM
awsom! now my S&M sims can have even more fun...lol

#9 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:21 PM
You're friggn awesome! How kinky-ish!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:25 PM
Awesome! It's really really really really good. I love it. Thank you so much! And please, keep up the good work!

Ginny
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:38 PM
I agree mizskellington. I just love those nails. Too bad they can't be used by woman. I there a way to convert them if so how, and can I q3tbo(I wont upload it or anything)?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:41 PM
You made claws!
*squeee!*
I love claws ^_____^
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VideoGames224
I agree mizskellington. I just love those nails. Too bad they can't be used by woman. I there a way to convert them if so how, and can I q3tbo(I wont upload it or anything)?
I think, this won't work without changing the mesh

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:48 PM
Wow i love the claws thanks for sharing , would be cool if you did some normal nail extensions aswell.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:02 AM
Well so much for hopping.Is it possible that you will be making these claws for women g3tbo?

gembojones
There is already a web site with some much shorter extended nails. It is http://www.serasims.de/ under access.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:12 AM
Great work! You are a genius!

_______

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
Forum Resident
#17 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 1:04 AM
Everything looks awesome, but those claws are fantastic! Thanx for sharing them with us!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 3:41 AM
I luv it!!
Thanks

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:03 AM
AHHH! That is AWSOME! I love it :dunce:

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:08 AM
niceeee. but i agree, if you could make the claws and mask for women as well it would be great.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:22 AM
woah! i love this stuff so much! my men have so much more stuff than my woman now lol
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 4:37 AM
This is.. FANTASTIC. Yes. I have many ideas forming now, great job. DO continue with the fun stuff.

<3

Who said prosthetics didn't deserve love?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 5:40 AM
I love this, especially the claws! Thanks for another unique and imaginative creation, qt3bo. I honestly don't know when you find the time to sleep! :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:17 AM
This is GREAT! More stuff for my male sims. I love it all. Keep up the awesome work.

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:27 AM
:D

I love your work, Q3tbo.

The claws are very sexy, and will get a lot of use.

I thankyou eternally for what you do for my male sims.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Page 1 of 3