Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evangeline Lilly

by iloverobalot Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 10:58 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2006 at 8:23 PM by iloverobalot

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:55 PM
I think your sim looks adorable, but doesn't really look like Evi, nice effort though
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 12:07 AM
I love your Sim she is gorgeous.

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 6:19 AM
very good! i think she needs some more freckles across her nose to actually look like her though. but it's better than i've been doing with my feeble attempts at simming ^.^

[AVENGED]
Too Weird To Live But Much Too Rare To Die...
[SEVENFOLD]

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:50 PM
She's beautiful and even if she isn't some clone from the actress, she look a lot a like.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:50 PM
thankyou all!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:30 AM
It looks good. I Like it, really...
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:07 PM
Yes it does! She does look like her!
I didn't her real name, when i saw the picc of the sim i said: it's just my imagination or she's Kate?
shes is really beautifull :bandit:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:29 PM
I'm already a big fan of yours (I love the Lauran Bacall you did). This is the best version I have seen of Evangeline. Keep up the great work!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Silla : 26th Apr 2006 at 8:31 PM. Reason: can't install her
This is very well done. Making sims is hard stuff, and this one really does look like her. I want her in my game, but the sims2pack says I don't have the right expansion pack. Nightlife is the latest one I have... do you need OFB to play her?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th May 2006 at 11:17 AM
it looks great! she looks naturally like Evi rather than just got the same make up etc

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th May 2006 at 12:17 PM
hi lost is my ultimate tv program plus can u tell me how i put my sims on here pls n then i can tell u also everythin that happens in season 2 if u want pls tell me i have some gr8 ideas from sinzofafreak :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sinzofafreak
hi lost is my ultimate tv program plus can u tell me how i put my sims on here pls n then i can tell u also everythin that happens in season 2 if u want pls tell me i have some gr8 ideas from sinzofafreak :P

if you want to upload your sims, just click 'user tools' in the upper righthand side of the screen, then click 'upload items.'
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM
I love your 'freckles' She's really good, well done! And I think she looks like her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 12:02 AM
She's grateful!! But I have some problems downloading the mesh... Could you upload it again??

(I think my PC said me wasn't not possible to install this file because of the mesh... For safety, I'd like to ask if I need some expansion packs.. Thanks!!)