Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newschool Tattoo Skin male-female teen-adult-elder

by XJonasX Posted 6th Apr 2006 at 2:18 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 8:22 AM by XJonasX : correction

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:31 PM
sweet!

it's nice to have tattoo skins that don't look stupid.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
Thanks a lot! They look GREAT!

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:35 PM
These look great. Straight Edger are we?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:35 PM
oooh, I like them. What I really like, though, is that if you give your sims this skin, and you grow them up, it really looksa as if they've gotten more tattoos as they've gotten older. I was just thinking about that as I was looking at the pics. Really nice job! DLing right away! -K

And now for something completely DiFfErEnT.

Check out my Sim!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 11:24 PM
These are great! I definitely like the changes with age, since it is more true-to-life. Btw, where did you get the nose ring on the female sim? I have a lot of sim piercings, but all the nose rings are studs, and I would really like to find an actual ring.

Alex P. Keaton is the devil,
666seraphim
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:20 AM
rad!
it's nice to finally have some more good tattoo skins....this aging thing was a nice touch
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:41 AM
Okay, I have to ask, where did you get the facial piercings on your sims? I've been looking all over for them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:44 AM
i love 'em
esspecially with the aging.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:03 AM
This is really awesome! I was wondering where the teen girl undies in the photo are from (they're so cute). I feel bad though, because everyone is like "where is this from! Where is that from!"
Anyway, that tats are really sweet. It's good to have as many tattoo skins as you can because it looks dumb if multiple people have the same tats in a neighborhood.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:51 AM
very cool!

quick question: what do the knuckle tattoos on the male say? anything? it looks like simlish but I can't really tell.

I've got a weakness for guys with knuckle tattoos...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:39 AM
Awesome Job. It is nice to have some more tattoo skins comming out. For a while there you couldn't find any. Great Job with the detail in the tattoo's. I think you did a terrific job and thank you even more for sharing it with us. :D

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 7:15 AM
Thanks for this, looks great.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 7:19 AM
Thanks for the compliment They turned out really awesome and I really look forward to seeing more from you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 11:26 AM
Great skin! I love it to pieces.

Please could you tell me where you got the hair for your female sim from if you can?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 11:26 PM
*DROOL* Like, the best tattooed sim skin EVER. Truly brilliant job.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:22 AM
could you pass those pointers along to me? i've been wanting to place tattoos on a few of my sims, but i have no idea where to start.
Iridescence
#18 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 2:24 PM
I like my simmies with tats too

temptress here at MTS2 is making meshed facial piercings, they go awesome with these tats.

Meh.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 4:18 PM
I like the teen ones a lot
I don't know if I've seen tattoo skins that change over age..
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:30 PM
Nice dude!

And it's quite scary to wake up in the same old clubs.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:35 PM
this is amazing. i love it! =] thanks

step to the disco tech.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:24 AM
Love it are the skins anatomically correct just so I know thanks

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:02 AM
amazing. I'm attempting to learn how to add tattoo's to some of my favorite skins..I can only hope they turn out half as good as yours.

Question. Where did you get the hair used on your female sim?
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:54 PM
süper ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:47 AM
sweet! You can see that this is the beginning, but def a good start!
Page 1 of 2