Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: added single tile table.....New Dining Table

by luslipz73 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 3:37 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:50 AM by -Maylin-

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:39 AM
Really pretty table. Nice job. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:40 AM
I love the things you make. Especialy you bedding. Thanks for all your hard work. My master bed room is done in your blue floral room.

Oh and were is the vase of flowers from?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:46 AM
Wow its absolutley stunning you did a excellent job on it and thanks for sharing it with us. I also love all you work you are a great creator.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:50 AM
I love your work too.Very pretty table.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isabella_81
I love the things you make. Especialy you bedding. Thanks for all your hard work. My master bed room is done in your blue floral room.

Oh and were is the vase of flowers from?
their from 11 Dots from their lastest set I cant remember the name........Thanks to everyone for the nice the nice compliments
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Forum Resident
#7 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:19 AM
Wow, this is gorgeous! You always have the best presentation for your work. So elegant and I love the detail on the glass.
Unfortunately I've put a moritorium on downloading objects until the next ep. Work like yours makes me wish I didn't.

Where is the hutch from? Is it yours? Though I can't even download that...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:19 AM
This table is beautiful, Thanks.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:37 AM
Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:45 AM
Thank you! Yesterday I was thinking about how I wanted a table like this for my game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:51 AM
It's so beautiful.........I'm just speachless! Everyone is right, you do beautiful work. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:56 AM
That's beautiful! I've been wanting a pretty new table; I'm certainly downloading this.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
Wow, this is gorgeous! You always have the best presentation for your work. So elegant and I love the detail on the glass.
Unfortunately I've put a moritorium on downloading objects until the next ep. Work like yours makes me wish I didn't.

Where is the hutch from? Is it yours? Though I can't even download that...
the hutch is from my country rose dining set I recolored the plates
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:23 AM
Now that is a real dining room table. It looks alittle like my grandmother's. Please make more matching items.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:36 AM
This table is great. you do very nice work. :wave:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:38 AM
You are fabulous! Thanks for sharing the table. Whether or not it fits with your Bali lot it looks great!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:48 AM
Very nice, thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 5:48 AM
Love It !!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 6:23 AM
Hey LU! It's me Karr. LOVE this table. i myself prefer square tables. Is there any chance of getting something similar to this in a 1 tile table? I am really having trouble find 1 tile one's. If not that is fine, I just thought I'd ask.

Off to download in install! Thanks again,
Karr
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#20 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 7:53 AM
Gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole bali set!
Fantastic, as always Thanks for sharing it with us.

Retired from Simming
The ModFather
retired moderator
#21 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 8:24 AM
A beautiful table! I really appreciate your care for details, for the textures... and even the quality of the screenshots!

I'm with Karr, btw: a good 1x1 luxury table is very hard to find... This is not technically a request (because I would hardly download it... I rarely download something ), but rather a suggestion about what users may need.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:46 AM
I love this table, but I love everything you do. You are a artist.
Theorist
#23 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 12:00 PM
This set is lovely--I know it's just the table in the download but your presentation and so forth makes this one of the most gorgeous and well decorated rooms I have ever seen.

Thanks very much!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#24 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:54 PM
Fantastic looking Furniture. Thankyou
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 6:12 PM
I love this table. It's beautiful. You are quickly becoming one of my favourite object makers.
Page 1 of 3