Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Short Hair Made Shorter (UPDATED)

by paigeturnersims Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 5:35 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 6:12 PM by paigeturnersims : Update with binned hair files

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM
Very good, I really like it thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:25 PM
oh, how awesome! looks great!! thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
Perfect!! All you did was edit the alpha right? Anywho, looks great!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:43 PM
Very Nice! It's much better than Maxis' one!
xx Anne
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:09 PM
cooool! i like it! good job!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:54 PM
This is funny, I was just thinking this morning (while browsing here) that it would be good if someone made that hairstyle shorter in the bangs..and voila! here it is!
Many thanks, and it looks great. :clap:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:41 PM
I knew I felt an itch in the back of my mind this morning! Must've been some kind of thought relocation thing going on lol

Yep, all I've done is alter the alpha, it doesn't always seem to work out as I want, but this one did.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for the good job! But I think the package is empty.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 5:31 AM
Yes, all the files in the .zip are 0k. I hope you'll fix this ~ it DOES look better than the Maxis original.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#11 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 7:17 AM
Oh thank you, this looks great! I hate hairstyles that cover my sims faces... unless they're one of those poor born-in-game hideous-freaks, I suppose. Anyway, thanks for fixing this 'do! Also, thanks to those that pointed out the error - I hope it can be corrected.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:38 PM Last edited by paigeturnersims : 8th Apr 2006 at 3:41 PM.
Oh my, I've no idea what's going on with those files! What on earth? I'll check this out right away! So sorry.

Edit: Problem fixed! I can't believe I'm such a tool!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:53 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. I was going to do it myself but my styles look like a 4 year old with safety scissors.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:04 AM
Very cute!Thanks!
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:16 PM
This is adorable. I didn't mind the wispy sides on the originals, but I would rather see my Sims' beautiful faces and eyes. It's rather hard to find cute short cuts without the hair covering the eyes - you and DJM3 are the greatest for offering great styles like this.

Thank you,
HD
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
Thanks so much for this hairstyle -- it's so hard to find really lovely short styles for the girls.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 3:50 AM
Oh man, thanks! I didn't like this hair before, but I sure will now that it isn't in my poor simmies' eyes!!! Thanks!

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:51 PM
Wow, I hav'ent even created something and I think you would out do me by alot!! So I would really love to say THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 2:30 AM
Does this replace the original one, or its a new hair?