Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Water Tattoo skin Teen-Adult-Elder

by XJonasX Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 6:34 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 8:19 AM by XJonasX

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 8:15 AM
Thank you very much i really love these you did a great job :salute:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 8:32 AM
Most wonderous! I hope they have their bits! Heck, even if they don't I will take 'em!!! (I use crammyboy's nudist hack, and they just look wierd as barbies..)

A++++

Heh, I have been trying to do a decent tat skin forever it seems, but they just don't look right/real. What is your secret?

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:05 PM
Thankyou for these, I love the detail and japanese style tattoos are my favourite <3
However, I have one small suggestion for your next skin (ignore it if you want ); the main reason that I don't use tattoo skins often is that I don't like the Maxis base skin. So if you used, for example, SimCribbling skins as the base, I would love you even more I think this is allowed, as long as you acknowledge the creator of the base skin.
Example here.
Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:40 PM
Great great great tattoos you have made!!! They are very fantastic! I will use there for making a modern japanese male/female Yakuza-Gangster-Connection like Tarantinos "Kill Bill Vol. 1-2" and let they are mobsters my sweet Sim-City "Arcadia". Thanks a lot for this fine stuff.

_________

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:54 PM
Everyone loves you for your stuff and my sims worship you, haha. Your stuff is just awesome, can't wait to see whats next.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:04 PM
thanks babe very goodd ı want hilary duff sim please
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:11 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: I love it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 7:22 PM
This is awesome!
Thank you so much ^__^
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:09 AM
Sweetness! I'd love to see some double sleeves.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 10:29 PM
Thanks man it's great.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:14 PM
Nice Tattoo`s !

My Tattoo`s now by >>> http://www.pimp-my-sims.com/ <<<
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM
Wow-- these look amazing! I especially like how you faded the elder's tattoos. Lovely!

Miao.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:08 AM
I really needed this! Thank you ver. ver. much!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Instructor
#15 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:30 AM
Thanks! I'm a tattoo fanatic and now my Sims can be too.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 12:01 PM
I absolutely love how you've faded it to give the appearance of age as the sim transitions from Adult to Elder. Absolutely wonderful thinking and again, beautiful art and colors!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:08 AM
Thanku again. You are very talented
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:45 PM
[HTML]Huge Big thumbs up to yourself, really good job on the japanese tattoo, im gona make a japanese yakuza gangster with your permission ? of course i'l give credit where credit is due when uploading to the site[/HTML]

[HTML]check out Mark "Chopper" Read and his tattoos, thatl be a challenge if you choose to except it. hes a hard MoFu and im trying to create him but i havnt a clue how to do all the fancy stuff like create tattoo and clothing. so hopefully with a bit of your help i might be able too ?[/HTML]

[HTML]Attached are photos of the main Man himself, Click on images to enlarge & get a better look[/HTML]

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:46 PM
I really like the progression of tattoos over time. Gives my sims even more realism. Thank you - these are much appreciated.

"We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain."
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:48 AM
these are nice, im suprised ive never seen it before :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 2:38 PM
Very Nice!
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 2:43 PM
Japanese tattoos rock my world!