Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Dr Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon

by vimto666 Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 10:39 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:03 PM by -Maylin-

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:44 PM
NiCe
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:56 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:25 AM
Yes, now I don't have to work for it :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:01 AM
Will this also work without uni? I only have NL.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 8:31 AM
no, its a carrer reward that comes with university, however, it mite come with nightlife. I dont know actully.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:48 PM
YES! thnx does it work on all ages or just adults teens and YA?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:31 PM
Thank you so much for making this buyable. I haven't even tried to work for it in the game...too lazy in that area of the game I spose. But thank you very much for saving me all that work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:56 PM
i don't know about teens but deffinatley young adult- elder
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vimto666
no, its a carrer reward that comes with university, however, it mite come with nightlife. I dont know actully.

It only requires University,I've already extracted this object and posted it in this section but it was moved,for whatever reason.I don't think that the original one works for teens but I made mine compatible for them.I also recolored it.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97710

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 9:27 PM
sorry pinkfloyd if I'm offending you, but someone asked me to do it and it was pretty simple so i did. Yours is better though cos this dosen't work for teens! If you really want me to, I'll get rid of it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vimto666
sorry pinkfloyd if I'm offending you, but someone asked me to do it and it was pretty simple so i did. Yours is better though cos this dosen't work for teens! If you really want me to, I'll get rid of it.

Nah,it's o.k.I just thought that I would let you know that it's already been done.Also,to give others the option of this one or mine,if they want it to work for teens and have a different color option.No offense taken on my part.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:47 PM
I put this in, and it caused the career reward to disappear. If you want to be able to earn it AND buy it, don't download this one. If you don't care, then it shouldn't be a problem
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:51 PM
yeh.. sorry about that. If you want to earn for it, get pinkfloyds one. Hes better at this type of thing, im new, I fdon't know how to make it for both. Sorry guys but I'm a simple young teenage girl.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:35 AM
thanx
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th May 2006 at 10:04 PM
This is amazing. thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th May 2006 at 1:09 PM
Thanks for making it easier to change the appearances of my sims. You rock!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 5:21 AM
I love this! Thanks! :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:28 PM
Default Yayness
*Squeel* Just what I was looking for!! Now I only need something that can control the babies gender... Thanks again!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:15 PM
i love this! thanks

all girl all amazin
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 10:12 AM
Very Nice, Thanks !!!

I studied for a blood test....*crickets chirp*
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 5:49 PM
I usually use the unlockCareerRewards cheat to get at this, but I don't actually like cheating...but I REALLY don't like the fugly townies I add to my families. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:17 PM
Thanks, I love this!
But there's one little problem...
I want to make a plastic surgery clinic, but this objects isn't buyable on a community lot. :S
Could you update your 'Buyable Dr Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon ' so I will be buyable for a community lot too, please...? ()=)
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:22 PM
nice ! now me daughter 'alien sim' will not be such of a minger ! cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:09 PM
I love you. I really do. You have solved my problem with ugly NPCs. Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 2