Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 12/26/07* American High School (requested by Tiptap)

by twoflower Posted 8th Apr 2006 at 5:08 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2009 at 4:51 PM by twoflower : added fixed version, added info for running school

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:20 AM
Lots of hard work has gone into this i see. Job well done!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:24 PM
Default cool house
I love expensive houses :2cents: , and this house is really cool! :salute:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:59 PM
wow! that is huge! good job.

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:03 PM Last edited by WaltCip : 8th Apr 2006 at 3:04 PM. Reason: Typoed "by"
Seems like a good seed for a lot of stories, including some that by the rules of this forum I'm not allowed to say on here. 5 stars.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:11 AM
I love the obvious work you put into this. Really nice job. I bet we'll see a sim remake of "The Faculty" soon. lol Great job!

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 6:30 AM Last edited by HisBeachgirl : 9th Apr 2006 at 6:30 AM. Reason: awful spelling
Very good work! I just wish that I went to a highschool like this! lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 12:45 PM
This is so cool. Schools in Australia are nothing like that, LOL.
The only thing my school has in common with this one is the swimming pool!

Taking Sky Scraper Requests!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 6:45 PM
Thank you for including the links for the items not included in the download.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 2:31 AM
THIS IS FABULOUS!! i just need OFB and Uni now :::sigh::: i wish i had the money for it...

¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨¯
.:¨•¨»‡«¨.:¨•¨»‡«¨...Lil Llama...:¨•¨»‡«
¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨¯

Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:11 AM
yayaya! I've been looking for a decent high school to use in my stories - thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:09 PM
OH my Gosh!
I have been looking for a high school for like, 3 months now for my new story on the sims2 website, thank you SO much!

<3~*~Lauren~*~<3

To my bestfriend: If i could reach up and take a star for everytime you made me smile...... i would be holding the entire night sky in the palm of my hand. I love you Brody.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:31 PM
Default Great Job!
I've seen a couple of outstanding video's using your lot here and I had to come and say Great Job on this lot, you really did a great job. I was somewhat sadden to see it takes OFB for the lot so I guess I will just have to wait...not sure I want OFB. But thanks so much for the hard work on this wonderful lot! Major Kudos!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:12 AM
Mimibel
That is really AMAZING , I LOVE IT :lovestruc :lovestruc I wish I could create things like this, but I am better at making sims than lot ^^' poor me lol

Anyway, congratulations for your great job!

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I am french lol my english is a little bit bad i think)
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th May 2006 at 12:37 AM
could you make it compatitable for just sims 2 please? I really loved the school but I can't download it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:05 PM
I'm glad you like it -- thank you. Unfortunately, there is no way I can make it compatible with the base game. I feel bad that the game is set up that way.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th May 2006 at 1:11 PM
really good! I looked for a house like this for ages!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:55 AM
twoflower, could you please tell me where I can find the lights above the auditorium?
Thanks in advance!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jpaans
twoflower, could you please tell me where I can find the lights above the auditorium?
Thanks in advance!

Well, they're not custom lights. I just don't know what expansion the track lighting is from -- either NL or OFB.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:10 AM
AMAZINGGGGG.

Even though I can't use it, I don't have OFB. Great job!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:09 AM
it looks great to bad I cant download it
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:32 AM
wow i cant belive u have the patients to do all this! I sure dont Igot frusterated making a little 1 florr school lol
Well good job on this i give u credit!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rjrobbie
This is so cool. Schools in Australia are nothing like that, LOL.
The only thing my school has in common with this one is the swimming pool!

You live in Australia......Perth even? Cause I live there! I go to ASC! (All Saints College).

Anyway back on topic. Thanks for this awesome school! I could use it for another school story!! Thanks! I never knew this could be done this well!

(( ))My Grandmother has cancer. I only have a few years left with her. To support other people with Cancer copy and paste the ribbon into your sig box.
// \\
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 7:40 AM
Love it im pretty shure this is the school from a sieries thats on youtube she made like 12 episodes i was hooked i watched all of them so yea i love this school really nice how long did it take you to make cuz it looks like it took a loooonnng time
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 12:13 PM
could you upload it without the OFB stuff so I can get it?

I'm me, and I'm not changing
Get More of my stuff on Lilac Sims 2
Page 1 of 3