Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

YA for Adult Athletic Wear- Request by Princess2006r

by vimto666 Posted 9th Apr 2006 at 1:13 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 2:42 AM
Thank you! I always loved the young adult track suits, and it always bugged me how they weren't available to adults as well.
Good job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 2:49 AM
Thank you sooo much! i always wanted these!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 4:29 AM
Thank you! I'm getting so tired of those old adult athletic wear, these are so pretty!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 10:25 AM
Thanks for the great tracksuits i've been wanting them for so long.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 11:05 AM
This is great, I wanted these, but was too lazy to make them, I love the idea of having them for elders and teens as well!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 5:20 PM
Thankyou I have been hoping someone would do this. Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 8:22 PM
WAHOOO! thank you so much!! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:57 PM
Thank you, these are beautiful!! I HATE the Maxis athletic wear, they make me want to puke w/ the bright colors! The only one I like my people to wear is the gray one and that isn't pretty.. these are. Thanks soooo much, and good job! (I said thanks & rated it 5 stars too for you. :baloons

~Soon to be uploaded~
Working on: a sim
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:40 AM
happy!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:06 PM
I just checked, and for some reason these never showed up in game...anyone else having this problem? I'm re-downloading right now.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:06 AM
It doesn't show up on my game either! Any idea why?

"That's the problem with having pretty friends, they ALWAYS get the guy!" - HOLLY MARIE COMBS (My role model & inspiration)

**It's time to bid farewell to three beautiful witches. Charmed will be missed. All's Well That Ends Halliwell**
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th May 2006 at 8:24 AM
Me too! No matter what I do, they never show in my game. I can't select them. they appears randomly in CAS.

By example : When I make a sim and I choose the athletic cloths, sometimes they show on the sim, and sometimes they don't...
So, I'm stuck to hope each time the gym suit will show.
If they appears first, it's fine. If not, I can't in any ways select them.

But never, the gymsuit shows in the selection. Always on the sim, or not.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:10 PM
I eally don't know whats gouing on here! They are just simple recolours of the other tracksuits.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:21 PM
I think basically, the game choose randomly clothes for any sims but in the case of these customised gymsuits, something seems missing...I mean I think the game accept these custom clothes for adults and young adults as well but the gallery image of the gymsuits is missing...

That make these clothes hardly selectables... vimto666, did you see an...let's say...an "option" or something like that permiting the custom clothes to apears in Simpe?

I've dowloaded for adult's and also elder's too, anew and unfortunately, they don't apears. I'm searching that causes this issue too with tutorials, if I can find something I'll tell you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2006 at 4:37 PM
I used just bodyshop. I didn't do anything so this is really strange!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:38 PM
Just Bodyshop? I guess I don't know well this program..Each time, I want to clone clothes with Bodyshop, I've not any choices but cloning a category (swimwear, by example) to another (casual outfit, by another example), in the same age category.

I wonder if it should be in CEP diffence then...?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:45 AM
I am having the same problem as paradoxe. They show on the sim but not in selection.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2006 at 11:19 AM
That can be strange but with the downloading of Windkeeper's YA outfits,vimto666's apeared too in the selection...However, windkeeper had not made the gymsuits....something has enabled the gymsuits to be visible in selection.

I wonder why that didn't work at first.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:59 PM
I re installed my game and i'm having the same problem! OH NO!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:07 AM
You have the same issue, actually?! vimto666, I've OFB, NF, and University EP's...I think it's perhaps related to OFB that gives access to any clothes when we have to choose an uniform for employees. That could explain why some players can see the gymsuits in their games and others not.

However, it's just a supposition. Have you the ep OFB?
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:42 PM
Yep i do
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
I have all the EP's and these outfits aren't working for me. Can you fix them? Their so much prettier then the original ones. They only show up randomly but I can't select them as their athletic wear (I meant to say this a while earlier but I couldn't find this thread.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
Yes, I will re do the outfits. The cause of the problem was I extracted the files from the projects folder (stupid me) insted of saved sims. They will be up soon though!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:50 AM
Yoh! I wanted those sports outfits to be availble for adult for so long.. Thank you very much!
Page 1 of 2