Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BIG Wall Hanging

by webmessia Posted 11th Apr 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM by webmessia : Recolouring Didn't Work

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 10:55 PM
I tried to click this screenshot but it won't get bigger. Please make a bigger screenshot. Thanks.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:03 PM
Default Oh
This should solve it. I attached to image to this Reply. I used the thumnail instead of the big snapshot
http://upload.modthesims2.com/attac...id=273896&stc=1
Screenshots
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:05 PM
Thanks for a bigger picture.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:10 PM
have you downloaded it?
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by webmessia
have you downloaded it?

Yes, I will download your picture when I get home tonight from my work. I'm at work right now and I can't download stuff while I'm at work.

Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:56 AM
I'm already planning multiple recolors, thanks for the mesh!!

Don Spencer, Phoenix, AZ
--------------------------------------------
Completed careers: Nursing, Vampire Hunter
Repackaged careers: Pro Poker
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:34 AM
I made some recolors of your mesh but they show up under the original maxis object you cloned. I think you might not have given it a new GUID?

...and yes, I'm sure I loaded your mesh, not the maxis one. (Did it twice to be sure).
Screenshots

Don Spencer, Phoenix, AZ
--------------------------------------------
Completed careers: Nursing, Vampire Hunter
Repackaged careers: Pro Poker
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:27 PM Last edited by webmessia : 12th Apr 2006 at 10:37 PM.
This should Fix it
Quote: Originally posted by DonSpencer
I made some recolors of your mesh but they show up under the original maxis object you cloned. I think you might not have given it a new GUID?

...and yes, I'm sure I loaded your mesh, not the maxis one. (Did it twice to be sure).
:sorry:
I dont know how to fix this. :sorry:
I tryed #. DonSpencer says he can.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  download this for help.zip (521 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:27 AM Last edited by DonSpencer : 14th Apr 2006 at 12:23 AM. Reason: done.
With Webmessia's permission I was able repair the mesh. Here is the fixed and recolorable mesh.

I added a new graphic to the mesh so it would be easier to differentiate from the original maxis object.

Thanks for the mesh, I can't wait to make a bunch of recolors.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  giant_pics2-1-MESH-fixed.zip (78.0 KB, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:36 PM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 2:09 AM
Oh I love this! Perfect for the rich Legacy families I have... take some attention off of their poorly designed homes.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 11:51 AM
I love it. I love having huge pics. Thanks