Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Restore Foundations

by phiz Posted 14th Apr 2006 at 12:11 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 2:20 AM
is this found in makeup.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 2:21 AM
thanks i was wonderin when anybody wuld make this thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 4:48 AM
Default An example of what this can do
It also hides the second set of eye brows on some custom skintones, and remodells faces so other sims using, ie. Nicole Kidman, Avril Lavigne, etc skintones no longer resemble the original.
It also replaces the much larger original default only full face foundations with far less files and does the same job.
Well done and thank you
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 2:56 PM
Any chance you will be updating these to include your new inheritance skintones as well?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Space Pony
#6 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:48 AM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 18th Jun 2006 at 5:42 AM.
OO these are wonderful, thank you sooo much!

*Edit* After rigerous testing for the last few days I have to say...these are brilliant! I love some of the shiny skintones on this site, but hate that the faces are shiny and have features... and this cleans them off so I can put my finishing touches on them. Well worth the download... very very good job. Ty so much for sharing!!

*Edit again... whoops, 1 more thing... the ONLY complaint I have is that they aren't available for males to use as well... however, I can fix that myself... but these are just soooooo good to use, the bestest.... ... that I wonder if maybe you would forgive me for "complaining" and might find that a good constructive criticism to make this the BEST makeup out there by enabling them for males as well *cheesy grin*

PS... People who are wondering to download or not... these really ARE that good, the photos don't do enuf justice... You'll want to throw away your other foundation when you download these

Oh, and don't be scared by the word DEFAULT in the title... these are not DEFAULT as in they will be the ONLY ones and will replace the other foundations, just that they will return the skin on the face to how the maxis skin default skins look... so skiny skins have a default maxi looking face - no custom shinyness and eyebags, etc... but the rest of the skin has the abs definition etc etc. I'll shut up now

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!