Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twinkle Twinkle Nursery and Bedroom sets for chucleberrymoo

by SwtNess2 Posted 14th Apr 2006 at 9:00 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 10:57 PM by SwtNess2 : link didn't show when posted

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 9:25 PM
Aww that's really cute!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 9:28 PM
Aww, that is cute! Now I will have this set in more than just pink...my poor boys couldnt use that before (0_o)...but now they can, thanx!!!!

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 10:50 PM
Where is the link for the Miss Wendy's mesh? Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 11:07 PM
Adorable! I love your work

"Probably the saddest thing you'll ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy... forget it little friend" - Jack Handy

Visit my blog: http://uneffnbelievable.blogspot.com/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 9:24 AM
Aww this is too cute! Thanks.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:00 AM
Adorable! Thanks so much =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:29 AM
sweet now i have a crib to match my modern themes
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:28 PM
very sweet!!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:15 AM
The links do not work. Can you help me at all? I really love this set. thank you.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carol6552
The links do not work. Can you help me at all? I really love this set. thank you.

I don't know what happened with the links , but here you go:

the star bedroom set by Miss Wendy: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=148023

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 10:38 AM
where do i get this set in pink?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shereen92
where do i get this set in pink?

If you mean the nursery set it's at Meshkiste here: http://www.meshkiste.de/

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
could you send me the link please because that site isnt in english and im not sure what im looking for lol
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 2:56 AM
I love this set but unfortunately I don't know what meshes to get since I have the same problem as shereen92.