Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toms Clothing Tester - With women's recolour!

by vimto666 Posted 15th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:23 PM by -Maylin-

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:52 PM
Awsome! My sims will love this!!! Thanx!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 2:31 AM
Silly question, I'm sure, but will this mess up your jobs and such like when you use it with boolprop?
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:01 AM
Yes, it's just the same as boolprop, I'm not THAT good at simming to make it not! Lol, Sorry
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 7:05 PM
first of all, thanks so much for this

second, can you buy clothes using this so you dont have to go downtown or to a community lot to buy clothes?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
no, its just the same extracted one.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:16 AM
if i have problems in my game with toms clothing tester, will this give me the same problems?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:20 PM
I think so, this is an extracted version. Try it and see.
Inventor
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:45 AM
cool this will help when i have pregnent sims....I hate the original maternity clothes and i dont always remember to put the boolprop cheat in so i can just buy this when my simmies get pregnent to change there clothes thnx

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:47 AM
When I downloaded this it messed up one of my sims's career. She won't take the carpool, I've even tried getting another job. How can I fix this? Do I just need to delete the file?

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.
-Hey Jude (The Beatles)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:39 AM
It must be becasue you tried to use a carrear outfit that wasnt your sim's carrear/career level. I don't think deleting it will work. Try it anyway.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:12 PM
I had a shop-at-home coat peg already installed, and I think the two of them conflicted somehow.
Whenever my Sims shopped for clothing, using either of the objects or going out to buy cloths the normal way, the game would crash. Deleting the file should solve that problem, right?

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vimto666
It must be becasue you tried to use a carrear outfit that wasnt your sim's carrear/career level. I don't think deleting it will work. Try it anyway.
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I had to make them quit their jobs, then get a new job, but then it still didn't work. I'm going to try and disable the custom content, than see what happens.