Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easter Special: Elementary Church Stuff

by Bino Maus Posted 16th Apr 2006 at 10:34 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 10:41 PM
WooW!!!!! OMG!!! NiCe!!! :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:10 PM
Wow, that's really amazing! You did a wonderful job; and even though it's not my religion, I'll download it anyway ;-)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:47 PM
This is a wonderful set! I have several churches in my game and these objects will make them even better!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:59 PM
This is very good! Nice job!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 12:06 AM
This is a welcome set for my churches in the game! Thank you, it looks very nice!
hexameter
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 12:10 AM
excellent i needed some church stuff and you made it
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:47 AM
Thank-you I love it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:19 AM
Really nice. A Jesus with curly hair and long sleeved robes would be nice. I love this set... and would like to see more stuff like that
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:55 AM
Bino, I have been waiting for you for a long time.
The congregation of St Mary's Parish Church in Pleasantview thank you
Fr Pat will say a special prayer of thanks on your behalf
Bino = Five Star

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 5:59 PM
I am Christian, but NOT Catholic. But I am always glad too see the real meaning of these wonderfull holidys acknowlaged, and bringing the focus back on our Father.

Thanks! This download is beutifull! If you ever wanted to make less Catholic looking items (hint hint) I would love it. Some beutifull crosses, or Jesus with a smile on his face teaching while on earth.....somthing like that. Anyways, just a thought.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:05 AM
thanks for your replies, I want to release some more curch - objects, especially for christmas time, but I think this will take some time till release, in this time I hope I can release candle-bank, side-altars, more Jesus Figures and finally release a big church, but that are future plans....

Bino
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:46 PM
Wow! Nice job! :clap:
Now we need a pipe organ...
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th May 2006 at 5:07 PM
Thanks for these wonderful creations. I've spent too many hours searching for this kind of downloads. You're amazing. Take care always
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:52 AM
Default How about a statue of the Virgin Mary?
Hi Bino Maus. I've posted here before but I'd like to ask if you could create a statue of the Virgin Mary along with some saints and Jesus, of course? Your stuffs really looked good in my game and whenever my sims would get married, they are always part of my deco. But I would like to request, if you may, a religious icon that can stand or be placed on a surface. Sometimes when I wanted my sims to be religious, I always wish there is a statue that can be found near my bed. I believe that in your superior ability as an object creator, you would be able to create it. Thanks so much and I am willing to wait. Bless you always
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 4:35 PM
Hi there,

thanks for all the blessings. I'm sure they will come to you too!

@ Pipe Organ: Yeah I'm working on it, maybe I add some organ sounds to it, so that the radio has a new channel...

@ other saints: I'm going to release a whole christian Mini-Add-On this summer. The organ, name above and some scultpures, small crosses and so on - the equiment of a whole church, complettet with the dresses.

More news this summer, wish me luck for my studies, have to take time for that in the moment.

Bino
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:56 PM
Default Works in my Uni game too!
I only have the University expansion pack and downloaded this anyway. It works fine in may game! Good Job!
#18 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:56 PM
I have a small problem, everytime I download this when I go to extract the files I get WinRAR telling me that the "Archive is corrupt." or something similar, (I have an almost brand new version of WinRAR I DLed it last month.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 8:47 PM
Hi there,

thanks for the replies!

@ vduhr: well, I just want to be on the safe site, but if it works, ok, good

@ =/\= Flett Admiral Lugia: well thats new to me. Maybe you'll send me your E-Mail or Messenger - ID for sending you the single package files.

Bino
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:25 AM
YES! My catholic church is complete! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:54 PM
amazing! *evil laughter* Now my church will be completed
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:30 PM
Hi! I love this church and the Jesus Sculpture, you have talent! I'm sorry but I'm portuguese and I don't speak a lot of english :P
I want to see the pipe organ and the others sains

Bye
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:52 PM
This is so gordious. Thanks a bunch. For those that are interested in church and religion, go an see Bette's and mine developing theme at: www.sims2net.dk/
Church and wedding theme.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:41 AM
this is great!im a very religous person and this is what i needed in my game thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:15 PM
thanks,

I'm working on a pipe organ acutally, well, keep an eye on mts2, maybe it will appear here soon
Page 1 of 2