Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: Maxis Matching - Tile walls to match Tile Floors that weren't included in the game.

by amberandcarlos33 Posted 18th Apr 2006 at 6:43 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2007 at 4:11 PM by amberandcarlos33 : Re-uploaded correct files

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:05 PM
Nice! Thanks very much, I love matching stuff
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:39 PM
Finally! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:09 AM
Very nice work!
The lack of matching counter parts was a severe annoyance.

Thanks for posting :3

--?--
Good Question.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:51 AM
Oooh thank you. Saves me much annoyance! :D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:27 AM
If you have any other requests for walls and floors pertaining to maxis-matching, please let me know here and I will do my best to create them for you.

Thanks for the nice responses,
Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:05 PM
Thanks, I've been wanting that dark blue dungaree set to match for ages!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:17 PM
Thank you so much. This was a huge problem. You'd be playing going...ugh I want this floor but nothing matches it. Awesome job. Keep it up.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:35 PM
Thank you sooo much! I hate trying to match those stupid tiles with wallpaper, even downloaded wallpaper doesn't look right.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:49 AM
Aww, schucks! Thanks guys. I'll try to make more, to match (maybe all of the walls/floors?) But that would be quite a task wouldn't it. *grins* I love a challenge!.. *saunters off into THE ABYSS OF THE SIMS*

PS - I'll gladly take requests...

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Instructor
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 1:06 AM
i love this maxis match stuff please do more
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:07 AM
I'm working on some more simfan432. Some more of the tiles and perhaps I will make walls to match the wood flooring. Thanks for the compliments.

Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:27 AM
Default Uh-Oh... Somebody done a bad thing.
I have had this set since it first came out, and I really like it. However, just tonight I noticed a minor problem with it:

The files "Mixed Slate Stone Wall v2.Sims2Pack" and "Monastic Mosiac.Sims2Pack" included in the archive do NOT contain the correct walls. Instead, the each contain a copy of "Seattle Sky" Tile v. 1.2.

Any chance you could upload the correct files? I would really love to have the complete set.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:20 AM
The problem has been fixed. Please re-download. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's the Booty Enjoy!