Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandman: Desire (male/female versions).

by alkaloid Posted 19th Apr 2006 at 4:06 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2007 at 9:34 PM by alkaloid : Moved from male category to groups, added link for all-ages version of female costume.

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
Absoltutely incredible. Thanks for sharing, hun!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:04 PM
These are great! Are you planning on making any other members of The Endless? I have always been in love with Delirium...

Alex P. Keaton is the devil,
666seraphim
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 12:21 AM
Nice. I can't wait to put them in my game :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:43 AM
Niceness. Whoo, i'm happy. I quite fancy Delirium myself...
Iridescence
#6 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:21 AM
Make that three votes for Delirium/Delight :D

I love Neil Gaiman's work, nice job with Desire, must have been a tough one with the androgeny.

I've seen Death's eye makeup here at MTS2 as well, and someone has the mismatched eyes (as contacts) so I can see a market for more.

Good job.

Meh.
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:39 AM
They have beautiful eyes. Thank you for such nice work and for sharing them.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:53 PM
I am obsessively in love with anything by Neil Gaiman.. thank you for feeding that obsession

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:40 AM
Oh my dog !!! Your Desire is simply GORGEOUS! (For those interested to a Delirium sim, I made one months ago, Death, Despair, Dream and Destiny too, LOL) Great job alkaloid :DDD

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:19 AM
Beautiful sim, I love how you made a male AND female version.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:47 PM
Thanks, guys!

As far as the requests for Delerium go, Maki_channn has a Delirium posted already! She also has Death, Dream, Destiny and Despair. So I'd rather work on the Sandman characters that haven't been simmed first. I'm working on a Bast request that's taking me a really long time, and I'm thinking of making a Destruction after that. Otherwise, I'm just making characters if I notice I already have the raw materials for them.

I'm not saying I'll never do a Delirium, just that I'm going to get through my list of projects, and decide then.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:15 AM
yessssss awesome. thanks for the hard work. :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:23 PM
So pretty! Thank you very much.