Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gilligan Outfit

by fanseelamb Posted 19th Apr 2006 at 10:26 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 5:04 AM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:32 PM
Hey, Looks Great! Man, I loved that show
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:06 PM
It really looks like Gilligan. I love this old show. I can't believe that Bob Denver was gone last year.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:17 PM
fanseelamb just perfect, I'm creating a new simmy named Gordo Lamb, this is his style
fanseelamb = Brilliant = 5 Stars

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:14 PM
Ahahahahaaaaaaa
thank you thank you thank you

It's a shame you're stopping the project though

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM
I applaud you!! LOL This IS greatness!!!!!!!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:10 AM
Hey! That looks sweet =) At least the Gilligan on my Gillisims Isle will look perrrrrrfect =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:02 AM
Great Job.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:47 AM
The weather started getting rough
the tinny ship was.....
This is cute. I loved that show!
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Gilligan's Island was my favoritest show ever. Thank for Gilligans outfit!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 4:52 AM
Too funny, five stars for the clothing and I wish I could give you 10 for the way you made me laugh when I saw this! Thanks!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:49 PM
I have an important question.

Who brings suitcases of money for a THREE HOUR TOUR!?
Honestly?
This was my favorite show when I was little, I'll probably never actually USE him, but thanks anyways (:
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:54 AM
I've been looking all over for a hat like that for all ages (boys). Does anyone know where I can find that??? Please help me out.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 3:39 AM
This is cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:59 PM
I'd seen this before but never had a sim to wear it. Now I do and I'm so glad I found it again. Thanks!