Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Institute - with secret basement!

by airencracken Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:57 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2006 at 7:24 AM by airencracken

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:53 AM
Beautiful, I love it! I can think of all kinds of top secret uses for this building.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:03 AM
OMG..this is perfect, thank you! I have been after something like this for ages :D

Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:53 PM
This is great! My imagination already flies away....

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM
Unusaul,
well done

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 11:05 AM Last edited by airencracken : 29th Apr 2006 at 5:38 PM.
Just to be curious - shall i always uninstall all of my expansion packs so that it will work with the original? Just because you don't have the other packs? And there is no need to get rude. Btw elevators and driveways/garagedoors are not availeble in the Original game.

Have fun with the boolproping - and maybe you can send some pictures, IF you are successfull.

cheers anyway

Airen :sci:

Ick bin jerührt wie Appelmus,
zerfliesse wie Pomade,
meen Herz dit kloppt wie'n Pferdefuss,
in meene linke Wade.
(old Limerick from Berlin)
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:55 AM
I'm downloading this for myself sim because all my close friends know I belong there!

[COLOR=Purple] I love Green Day!

Horay for dumb people!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:06 PM
How did you get your drive way to angle itself like that? I didn't think that was possible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 10:08 AM
Good but the lower floors keep flooding <.<
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:02 PM
Awesome building, thank you.