Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rockin Rikku Recolour 2

by LadyJewelSilver Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2008 at 10:46 PM by LadyJewelSilver

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:56 AM
:O pretty
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:24 AM
Nice work ;D
Ehm.. can you do one who´s blue and blonde? Cause its my favourite colour (blue). I must say it again, Nice work !!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:07 PM
Oh yes, I agree with wwiltcchhl, I would love to see blue and blonde! Great job on these too!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:23 PM
Okay Blonde And Blue Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:15 PM
I haven't been able to make any of your hair recolors work. I have all the required mesh's and I have tried using the downloads and saved sims folders. I just thought I should let you know. Whether or not this has something to do OFB of who knows what is beyond me. Anyway the pics look great keep it up.

Danger gleams like sunshine in a brave man's eyes. - Euripides.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:57 PM
:> If you're taking requests, I'd like any of your recolors with the braids removed via the alpha, please.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:09 PM
beautiful!
just a suggestion, if you would ever want to make it:
brunette & some other color?
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:15 PM
Thanks a lot!!
They're really great.
Could you do a black and purple recolour as they are my favourite colours?
thanks again
x
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorN
I haven't been able to make any of your hair recolors work. I have all the required mesh's and I have tried using the downloads and saved sims folders. I just thought I should let you know. Whether or not this has something to do OFB of who knows what is beyond me. Anyway the pics look great keep it up.

I have not been able to find them in the game, I found the original Mesh and colors I Doanloaded from rosesims2 but not your recolors and i'm really sad

I am the Anti-Dote
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:44 PM
so pretty! how about blue black or dark red recolour
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 5:14 PM
Once again, great job. I really liked the black and blonde one, that one was definitely neat.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:33 PM
Awesome, again! I really love these as much as the first
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:17 PM
WOW!!!!!! rockin!! thnx a bunch i love them!!! Could you do a deep purple and black? THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:25 PM
Very beautiful!*__*!I love it!!
Thanks for sharing this with us!!I'm gonna ask if you could do a purple with black, but they ask for this already XDDDD!!Thanks again!^^!!!

Hika_Cheshire-"Reject only your ignorance...and you may survive..."
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:26 PM
How about blue and black?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:01 PM
Ooh, I love these! Great color combinations, thanks so much!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:55 PM Last edited by LadyJewelSilver : 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:14 PM.
I've Seen lately that the people that have a problem with these recolours have OFB,
So I think it doesn't work well if you have OFB installed. But I also know that people with OFB Get it on their game. So I'll do some more research on this problem.

SORRY!!!!!!

Fill my life with song
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KreepyKT
I have not been able to find them in the game, I found the original Mesh and colors I Doanloaded from rosesims2 but not your recolors and i'm really sad

Same for me. No matter how many times I re-download it. My game is ticky though. I will keep trying though cause you have done a really awesome.

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:53 PM
i only have up to nightlife, and it still will not work.
and i really like these so help! =)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM
yeah i have all the expansion packs and they aren't showing up in my game either, and i did download the mesh so not sure whats up :/

"it is better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not"
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:57 AM
Yeah, it's happening to me, too. I love the colors, but I can't get them in the game! HELP!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
Yes Its great wonderful work !!! But i also have the Problem that the hair doesn´t appear in my Game!

I dont have Open for Buisness. i have the required Mesh and some recolors from rose!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:50 PM
Problem HAs Been Fixed

Fill my life with song
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:30 PM
i dont found the mash!!!
oooo...=(