Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melissa

by a7x_chap4 Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 4:59 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2006 at 8:35 AM by a7x_chap4

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:11 PM
She is Beautiful!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:52 AM Last edited by pyronexis : 25th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM.
Does she work with SIMs 2 (no EP)???????? I checked the other post for the hair and it says it requires OPEN FOR BUSINESS I'd be amazed if I could use this since I don't have any EP's.

EDIT:

Ok, I just downloaded her and I can't even open the file, it's corupt. It refuses to unzip/unrar and I still have no way of knowing if this works without EP's

KOOOL!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pyronexis
Does she work with SIMs 2 (no EP)???????? I checked the other post for the hair and it says it requires OPEN FOR BUSINESS I'd be amazed if I could use this since I don't have any EP's.

EDIT:

Ok, I just downloaded her and I can't even open the file, it's corupt. It refuses to unzip/unrar and I still have no way of knowing if this works without EP's

Sorry I forgot about putting what EPs it required, I'm used to using mainly custom stuff. I re-checked the file and it works fine for me.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
she very Nice.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:18 AM
what she said...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 1:07 AM