Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rockin Rikku Recolours 3

by LadyJewelSilver Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 1:18 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2008 at 10:45 PM by LadyJewelSilver

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 1:11 AM
nice recolors! thanks ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 2:59 AM
I love these... I had the problem with OFB and I ended up exporting the textures and making all new packages with SimPE to get them to work...( I am persistant) (and if I include them with any sims I upload you will get credit).

And as a request you should make one that is blue black and white instead of black and platinum something a little more extreme!

I hope you figure out what the problem with OFB is though, because it's alot of work to export and import textures...

Anyways these were awesome and I am soooo prone to rambling...

*Six*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:00 AM
thanks for making a brunnette one.
so much blonde gets kindof old.
:]
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:58 AM
Perfect for parties!!! Thanx!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:52 PM
Maybe you could talk to Red Witch. Since people did had problems with her download. After she fixed it it worked great in my game I really like your recolors.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:29 PM
The problem with Red Witch's was that she was importing the files from the downloads folder and not the saved sims folder (saved sims is the right one). Did you do that too? Maybe it's just a Rikku thing...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:04 PM
They work great in my game. These recolors are so great. Thanks!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:35 AM
Fantastic work!! much thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:36 AM
I'm so disappointed because your recolors are GORGEOUS but for some reason they just don't appear. I don't have OFB, only Uni and NL. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making sure they were activated in Clean Installer but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. For what it's worth, they're amazing and bow to your recoloring greatness

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xiangjiao
I'm so disappointed because your recolors are GORGEOUS but for some reason they just don't appear. I don't have OFB, only Uni and NL. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making sure they were activated in Clean Installer but I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. For what it's worth, they're amazing and bow to your recoloring greatness

Afraid I get the same thing no matter how many times or how many different ways they still won't show up.

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:52 PM
Problem HAs Been Fixed

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 9:56 AM
Oh nice work!! I love it!! :lovestruc Now it works in my game really nice!!
Can you make some in Red_Green ,Blue-Green and Purple-Green and finaly Black-Green???

It would be very Nice !!
Sorry for my English!! Im from germany!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:29 PM
kiss! ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 3:18 AM
okay call me crazy but what about the mesh? I cant seem to find a link to it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 3:56 PM
I believe that the mesh is from www.rosesims2.com
Great recolours - thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th May 2006 at 8:13 AM
Could you do a red and black version? I think they r great.

KEEP ON SIMMING!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:16 PM
These are great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:06 PM
Nice work

Dont Fuck With The Blazin_Angels