Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Neocon’s

by smithycpl Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 4:35 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2006 at 3:51 PM by smithycpl : added link for object

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:53 PM
Your sims are really good like real people in US government.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:56 PM
This is too funny... I think you made Condi too pretty though!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:15 PM
Thankyou

LOL Condi is probably the only attractive one of the bunch..of course i have not viewed a recent pic of her lately. Also if you all go to thepowerhour.com, i think its down on the right of the page there is DL page of Dave's songs, they would be great material for some sim movies, that you can DL. I highly recommend Addicted to War. Dave imitates Bush pretty good. If you have problems finding site PM me.
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:22 PM
At last - roommates for Jack Thompson!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:33 PM
The title of your download is incorrect. None of the sims I see are neocons. If you don't know what a neocon is then don't use the title. A neocon is a Jewish person who converted from the democratic party to the republican party (usually referring to those converting during the Regan presidentcy).
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mvenatta
The title of your download is incorrect. None of the sims I see are neocons. If you don't know what a neocon is then don't use the title. A neocon is a Jewish person who converted from the democratic party to the republican party (usually referring to those converting during the Regan presidentcy).

What koolaid have you been drinking? LOL!

I can't wait to have a satellite drop on Rumsfeld...
I wonder if there is a cheat to get that to work. HAHA!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:49 PM
lol i was seeing a scenario with all the robots going mad, and they Bush and them were trapped.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:21 PM

What dictionary do you use? Because I've never seen that definition before.

Oh well, I love the sims. They're excellent. I'm just drooling thinking of all the things I could use them for.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:23 PM
neo-conservative that's all the title implies.
finally, i get to do horrible things to them...at least in game form. ugh...

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:28 PM
Your use of the term "neocon" is absolutely correct.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:06 PM Last edited by PollinationTechnician79 : 27th Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM. Reason: Twitchy Fingers
You know, I was looking at the the Sim Sanitariam, by Wintermuteai1 (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=149019), but I couldn't think of a good, practical use for it. Now, I have one. Thanx. *tingling with wicked anticipation* Hmm... should also stock up on Elixir of Resurrection, from Christianlov (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=105516). My Flamingo of Doom (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=35518), By Eric, of inSIMinator fame, is about to get quite a work out.

Funny how a single download idea can bring some of my favorite modders' work together. :lovestruc
Instructor
#13 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:19 PM
These are pretty good likenesses, good job.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PollinationTechnician79
My Flamingo of Doom (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=35518), By Eric, of inSIMinator fame, is about to get quite a work out.

That has death by Satellite.... aww yeah!
Thanks even more for the GOP!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:45 PM
Actually, while "neocon" does simply denote "neo-conservative," I doubt many right now would say there's anything really "conservative" about the policies of those in the upload.

Also, there was a time, particularly during the 2004 presidential election, that many in the press did use the term "Neo-Con" in connotation to Jewish reporters, as blasting them for being "those Jewish guys" would sound anti-Semitic.

I believe Michael Medved was one such target for the title while the title was being used in its "derogatory" sense.

But I know what you're trying to say by this, Smithy, and whether the upload title changes or not, I think most understand your point even if there is a debate on the semantics of what to call it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:20 PM
You are SO bad ... it's wonderful
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:39 PM

Go here if you need an actually definition, because I'm not sure where you got that from.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:19 AM
"This is too funny... I think you made Condi too pretty though!" yah in RL she looks like some kind of demon or alien...just freaky. Great DL I can't wait to "play" with them.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
This is too funny... I think you made Condi too pretty though!

I agree! Condi got an upgrade! Great job by the way!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:44 AM
Thank you all for the great comments, it's a joy creating things after such response.
It is also good to see that you guys are gooing to be creative with them in ways of killing
One tip maybe, have Rumsfeld repair a dishwasher without any technical skill, his ghost afterwards is hilarious.

Cheers!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:34 AM
Nice work!!! Though I expected more from GWBushy...
Instructor
#22 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:37 AM
Wow smithy, I love how you say that you don't want to know whether people like Bush and his cabinet or not, and then you go right on ahead and say that you are happy they are "gooing to be creative with them in ways of killing " Maybe next time you should try keep your mouth shut and opinions to yourself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperdawg
Wow smithy, I love how you say that you don't want to know whether people like Bush and his cabinet or not, and then you go right on ahead and say that you are happy they are "gooing to be creative with them in ways of killing " Maybe next time you should try keep your mouth shut and opinions to yourself.

That's only said coz most reactions went that way, i never try to mix into politics.
And offcourse i don't want to know if someone hates them or not, i live in Belgium, i only like to hear comments on the creations.
I just made them to promote my first animated object the buyable bushmaster found here and after request i made them available for all to download.
Also it has nothing to do with what i think of any of the real persons, but if people keep reacting this way i rethinking seriously into quit sharing them and the bushmaster.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:38 AM
Ok, if anyone wants some music while their playing satirical, and high quality, go here:

you will see menu on left click on Daves music. You can DL songs separately or all at bottom in one zip.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/

Then thereis also this song it was posted on Huffinton post, about Bush decision to let Rumsfield stay. This is really good. (I think its a Beatles song) Let me know if not direct link, should play with QT

http://www.infowars.com/articles/Bu...the_decider.htm
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:05 AM
Cool sim making Smithy. I've actually thought about creating a family line of politians so this helps that idea.

Personally, I don't think you need to explain or defend yourself, you said nothing wrong because you are right to keep your creations politically neutral (flame-retardant) but voice your ideas, likes & dislikes of gameplay. Although I understand how there is a fine line and can see how it can be confusing, I think Pepperdawg's comment was a bit rude.

ldms :cylon:
Page 1 of 2