Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Complete Bride - Fashion & accessories,florist,wedding bakery,beauty salon

by Loverat Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 4:18 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 7:03 AM by Loverat

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:41 PM
WOW!!! Amazing lot Loverat and the list is....beyond words . I'm utterly speechless...

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM
Default Spectacular
:lovestruc ahhh... thanks sooo much. Great,love them thanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:49 PM
I can't resist and I've just cleaned out all my downloads too...I was feeling so proud of myself!
Are you *sure* you didn't leave anything out....Ha ha!
It's more than amazing, it's like a whole theme all on it's own!
I'll stop exclaiming now, but Thank you.

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 8:10 PM
This looks great! Super thank u so much o.o But to find all the downloads was alitle hard tou xD
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 8:13 PM
I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Thanks
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 9:24 PM
Breathtaking! This is Community Lot Simming at its BEST. Fantastic. Wow- Just really REALLY Great!!

Always,
Emma
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:14 PM
Very beautiful....Thanks for this gorgeous building.We love you,Loverat!

P.S But I would prefer it in zip format,because I find it more beautiful.(the icon of course!) Thanks in advance .I will be very grateful if you upload it in zip...Otherwise I'll try to content myself with your rar........
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:39 AM
Well this made getting married simple. Excellent Work Loverat!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:54 AM
beautiful, great work, thank you very much
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:59 AM
Wow!! It's amazing! Thank you very much
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:50 AM
Thank you so much for a brilliant Community Lot....it has to be the BEST I have seen so far.....all your hard work is appreciated so much. I am still in awe at all the great downloads included in this lot.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:09 AM
This is gorgeous I love it! Only thing is I can't find the wedding cakes. I can find the big gateau, but not the others, and my Clean Installer says there are like 5. Can anyone help?
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:04 PM
OMG this is so amazing..........can I have it in a zip????? LMAO I'm kidding Loverat, but your opening line made me laugh so hard I nearly cried. Congratulations on a job well done and your list of credits is so long it's like reading a book. Thankyou for all your hard work, it must have taken hours.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:03 PM
Oh holy moly! This is way cool, to have it all in one place, no running around downloading everywhere! Beautiful (love the girlie effect! LOL). I cannot wait to get it in the game and take a look, and play! Thank you so much for the work it took to put it together, and then for sharing with all of us. You Rock!
Thanks,
Karr
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:39 PM
WOW!! Thank you so much. I wanted to make something like this, but you did a way better job than I ever could!! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:21 PM
STUNNING (sorry 4 the shouting) only 1 problem,, the objects don't work.. do I need to download all the things of the credits list?? it says it's included... I just want to check. again fantastic work!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:23 AM
Thank you sooo much!! I'm in love ^_^
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:16 AM
Hi guys =) Thanks heaps for your comments I appreciate it very much!!

Starranger: The wedding cakes are in the OFB food display case thingy - or should be =D!

Snadrajuth2: Tsk tsk naughty person! Read the details - the objects and recolours are in separate download files:

instructions

The download for this lot contains:
The Complete Bride Lot & Build.rar containing (in a sims2pack file) the lot file, walls, floors,fences,windows and doors AND my recolours. Install using either TS2 Installer or Sims2Pack Clean Installer.
The Complete Bride Objects.rar containing a folder with the mesh objects - extract to your download directory.
The Complete Bride Recolours.rar containing a folder with the recolours - extract to your download directory

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:54 AM
Loverat, u outdid yourself! The whole thing is fantastic! Now THAT is what I call a complete credit list. Thank u! :D

-B
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 5:54 AM
I thank you loverat for this wonderful creation...but i wonder why I cant get in to it..my game crashes...I want this to work in my game..I love this one..so much!..I cleaned my downloads folder 3 times..check for the hacks..but i dont have hacks in my game...my life isnt complete without this waaah! i want this to work in my game...I really dunno why..it its not working..
Mad Poster
#22 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 12:47 PM
Wow... now engaged sims know where to go to prepare their marriage day...:D
Field Researcher
#23 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:54 PM
My female sim will love this!!! Thanks for everything.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:16 PM
This is amazing, thanxs a lot!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:03 AM
You are the best! Having only vrappy dial-up, its nice to have all the objects in one big file that i can download while I watch a movie (instead of having a hundred small files to wait for). On behalf of those of us who can't make things to save our lives, I thank you a million times. =)
Page 1 of 4