Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 65 [NL] - Under 15.000

by plasticbox Posted 28th Apr 2006 at 6:20 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM by plasticbox : Added cross-reference

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 8:01 PM
Thank you!! Starter homes are so hard for me to make...cause as in real life, I'm not money conscious at all!! lol

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:26 PM
I just love all your starter homes! I think I have them all. They are easy to decorate as all the rooms are nice and spacious. Maxis starter homes often don't have room for a double bed and a dresser in the bedroom! And yours are often easy to expand once the family starts growing some. And because it seems all my houses all look the same if I make them, you help add a visual variety to my neighborhood! Thank you! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 10:59 PM
... how'd you get the roof like that??? it's not symmetrical, I didn't think it was possible to get it to line up like that... I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRETS!!! Please?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM
The roof? That's just two parts of roof, one wider than the other ... no special tricks involved. I'm not really sure what you mean with "line up like that" though -> ?
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:43 PM
I absolutely love all your starter homes, they're perfect for filling up my empty neighbourhoods from all the expansions. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:07 AM
Hmm. Angle was strange. What I dont get is why the walls didnt come down over the porch with the roof... its just the roof tiles... I didnt think that was possible...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:52 PM
Ah, ok. You can delete those walls with the wall tool (the walls over the porch, I mean) -- does this answer your question?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:25 AM
thank you