Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ferril - Blood Rayne 2

by SharpeiVampire Posted 28th Apr 2006 at 8:16 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2007 at 6:20 AM by SharpeiVampire : Fixing Link-age

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:56 AM
i LOVE her. so deliciously evil...
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:21 AM
The skin looks sooooo great
Nice work
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:51 AM
Ferril
Lol I have Blood Rayne 2 and I love it. I hate Ephemera's human minions you know, those ninjas with big blades. They block almost all of my attempts on harpooning them.

Ferril has been always in my dream, I even made a desktop wallpaper of her on January this year and used it as my computer's wallpaper for like a month.

I'd like to see Ephemera on display. Please do her if you don't mind, thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 7:33 AM
very nice ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:18 AM
She's amazing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:36 PM
f***ing awsome
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:08 PM
I love Bloodrayne 2 it's so awesome! Ferril looks great! Thank You!

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 5:03 PM
I am a collector of bizarre- but beautifully made- sims, and this is a definate must-add to my collection. I have never played BloodRayne, but you did a fantastic job on this! My only suggestion would be finding some better suiting hair, but other than that, wonderful job!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scott90003
pics of some of the br2 sims i have made. tell me what you think.

That's peachy... but can you please delete this post... It's not very considerate to post a message advertising YOUR sims on someone elses sim topic.
You didn't even compliment my work.

If you wish to advertise your sims, make your OWN topic. e_e;

-S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:11 PM
My god, I found BR2 boring considering BR1, so I never saw this beauty.
What a mistake.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:06 AM
well you could be a little nice about it but well ya anyways if anyone can help me put my things up that would be nice please reply :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:57 AM
pics of some of the br2 sims i have made. tell me what you think.

Doesn't your Kagan look a bit like a zombie?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd May 2006 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
I am a collector of bizarre- but beautifully made- sims, and this is a definate must-add to my collection. I have never played BloodRayne, but you did a fantastic job on this! My only suggestion would be finding some better suiting hair, but other than that, wonderful job!
Really?
I thought that hair was PERFECT for my Ferril sim.
I still don't really see how it isn't suited for her. o_o;

-S.PeiVamp

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd May 2006 at 5:52 PM
well you could be a little nice about it but well ya anyways if anyone can help me put my things up that would be nice please reply :D
I don't need to be nice about it... you are advertising in MY topic.
The point of the posts is to say what you think about the sim the topic is about; ie: MINE!

You still have yet to say anything about my sim.
Please delete your ad post before I report you.

-S.PeiVamp

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#16 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:13 PM
scott90003, advertising in other peoples threads is not allowed and is considered rude. You have ignored the thread creators wishes, and thus have been warned and your post deleted. Do not do it again.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd May 2006 at 9:02 AM
Oops I forgot something, I forgot to tell you my comment on your Ferril! Sorry...
*embarrassed*

Your Ferril is wonderful and it's a good choice to use kavar's AM hair on her. But if you can mesh hair that resembles it but more curvy, she shall be perfect.

Yeah still, I'm looking forward to Ephemera.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th May 2006 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
Oops I forgot something, I forgot to tell you my comment on your Ferril! Sorry...
*embarrassed*

Your Ferril is wonderful and it's a good choice to use kavar's AM hair on her. But if you can mesh hair that resembles it but more curvy, she shall be perfect.

Yeah still, I'm looking forward to Ephemera.
I'm going to try and do Ephemera, I promise. ^_~

<33 S.PeiVamp

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharpeiVampire
I'm going to try and do Ephemera, I promise. ^_~

<33 S.PeiVamp

Thanks I'm looking forward to it
Forum Resident
#20 Old 6th May 2006 at 1:59 PM
the clothing looks good with black claws on a pale skin and the bladed rosesims2 staff.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:09 AM
wow i love the sim i am not familiar with BloodRayne but heard the movie was good,i would love too download the sim but when i go to get the meshes at those sites I am unable too,so hopefully later today it'll let me i rate high anyways the download later it the links will let me ok i really want this sim and waiting is no problem for me ok good evening/morning see ya later,your sims2 friends jason7871 smile the faery is watching you

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:44 PM
great
cool
you make that is very like Blood Rayne,and she is very Beautiful too
thank you very much
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 11:25 PM
I love your sim! You did an incredible job on Ferril but for some reason I just can't seem to get her body art to show up in my game, it's odd I've never had that happen before. What could I be missing?
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:06 AM
I Love Her!!! Ferril is sooo cool! But, the problem is that i can´t download her... :,( I can´t get it 2 the download folder because it says it´s something wrong on the file. I really want Ferril, she´s so cool, and u´ve made a really gr8 work! Ur awesome! And ur rayne is really cool 2. Hope u can make zeverin 2 (does he spells his name like that?) Anyway, ur really gr8 SharpeiVampire! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:08 PM
I downloaded ur Bloodrayne sim too few days ago and they are both AMAZING
Thanks for both of em... they are really great
Really good job
Page 1 of 2