Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nursery and Bedroom

by SwtNess2 Posted 29th Apr 2006 at 5:36 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2006 at 6:50 PM by SwtNess2 : link didn't show up

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:07 PM
Awesome job!!
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:14 PM
Thank you, it's really nice, but I think you forgot to include the link for the original meshes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by netseeker2
Thank you, it's really nice, but I think you forgot to include the link for the original meshes.

thanks for letting me know.. I did include it in my upload I don't know why it didn't show up. But anyway there it is now.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:23 PM
This is seriously awesome! I wonder if I can find some TMNT pj's for kids. Hmmm...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:10 AM
So cute ^_^ thanks...
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:43 PM
Thank you so much! This is awesome!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd May 2009 at 4:45 AM
haha This is made of awesome! :] I will definitely have to find a way to use this...

tu fui ego eris
...what i am, you will be...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 12:03 PM
Thank-you!