Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 66 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 29th Apr 2006 at 6:05 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:56 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:12 PM
Wow Nice Builing! I like it very much! Thanks! xx Anne
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:36 PM
Very nice, indeed! I love the cute little numbers you come up with.

If I may ask, though, how do you know how deep to make the basements? I've tried making a few before, but I never get the right depth to them.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 9:11 PM
Re. basements, look in the Build Mode tutorials section, there's quite a few about basements I believe. In short, a basement needs to be 16 clicks below ground floor level in order to work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 11:18 PM
Another gorgeous house!

I like this one, it's very unique.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:38 AM
wonderful house!!!

i have a sims2 fansite.. it iswww.freewebs.com/bella1234200.. feel free to have a look... there is a chat section as well.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chris47
Very nice, indeed! I love the cute little numbers you come up with.

If I may ask, though, how do you know how deep to make the basements? I've tried making a few before, but I never get the right depth to them.

Make some foundations. Delete the iner part so only a square of 1 tile foundation is left. In the inner part you know take modular stairs and just place one on the ground. The steps will go down. At the end of the step place a new stair. Repeat that again. Now delete all stairs. The place wher its lowest (where you placed the last stair) you do now, make the same depht over all. Place some stairs, and tour simmies have a basement :D

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:29 AM
thank you